Vice President, Enterprise Sales, Northeast Region - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/03/2020 Requisition Number: 250324BR-3 Location: United States - New York - New York City Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-centric executive with a proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals in a highly competitive technology sales environment?
- Can you commit to a leadership role guiding the Northeast Strategic Sales efforts?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the digital progress of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are an experienced sales leader that is passionate about exceeding revenue and client satisfaction targets. As the Vice President of Spectrum Enterprise Sales, you accelerate company growth by leading all Northeast Strategic Sales efforts. You excel at managing the sales process, leading account management, prospecting new opportunities and nurturing business with large clients including clients within an assigned vertical. Using your understanding of company goals and the competitive landscape, you drive net new sales revenue and up-selling to existing clients by collaborating with senior executives to identify, develop and execute strategic initiatives.
With a focus on consultative selling techniques, you hire and develop a geographically dispersed team of sales leadership and sales representatives. You guide sales team success by establishing the go-to-market strategies including territories, account assignments and strategic account planning. You maximize sales efforts by contributing to the compensation model, product service price points, competitive analysis and product recommendations. You have a strong and influential enterprise-wide presence and travel as needed to achieve company objectives. You report directly to the Group Vice President for goals and guidance.
- Competitive Salary with Lucrative Long-Term Incentive Program
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Exceed sales objectives by hiring, leading and developing the sales management and sales representatives into a high performing sales team within assigned channels.
- Maximize the sales team through detailed management of team performances and budgets.
- Optimize efficiency, revenue, growth and profit by establishing and executing the Strategic Sales Strategy.
- Drive revenue growth by instituting best in class account planning, account management, forecasting and reporting processes.
- Ensure that sales strategies and tactics are responsive and effective in a rapidly changing competitive environment by providing regular competitive analyses to leadership.
- Six or more years of experience in sales leadership
- Seven or more years of progressive sales experience in the telecommunications or data communications industry while leading enterprise-level sales professionals
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas in a highly competitive technology sales environment
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading a geographically dispersed sales organization and change
- Strong collaborator that is capable of building and managing strong working relationships across organizational boundaries
- Performance-driven leader with outstanding communication skills
- History of sales leadership positions in high-volume, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork, flexibility and change management
- Successful demonstration of strategic planning skills associated with sales organizations
- Strong budgeting, resource management and organizational development skills
- In-depth telecommunications, ISP, HSD knowledge or experience
- Conversant with telecommunications and network technologies as well as business analysis tools
- Entrepreneurial mindset with good business planning skills
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to make decisions under tight deadlines
- Advanced financial and analytical skills
- Confidence when developing and presenting business plans
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.