The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for processing order entry through inbound and outbound contacts from business partners and potential residential customers, ensure data accuracy, follow-up on past pending tasks, assist with order cancellations, and coordinate any additional tasks needed before installation. This is NOT a sales position. This position reports directly to the Supervisor and will not have any supervisory responsibilities.
12238 Silicon Drive, Suite 129
San Antonio, Texas 78249
· Starting rate is $15.00/hr (+ $.75 Shift Differential for Shifts Starting at 11:00 AM or Later)
· Full-time, 40 Hrs a Week/5 Days a Week
· Eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K after 30 Days
· Paid Training, Vacation, Personal and Sick Days
· COMPLIMENTARY Spectrum Cable, Internet and Voice
· Career Progression & Advancement Opportunities
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Handle Inbound contacts from potential customers and business partners via telephone in order to process order entry.
- Must be available to take calls, be productive, and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of the customer and be mindful of customers’ time and availability.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate dependability, flexibility and sound judgment by adhering to schedules and meeting all productivity, quality, and performance standards as well as taking ownership for their own actions in all areas.
- Must be willing to adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment, while understanding performance goals, how they are measured, how to reach them, and work with others as necessary to achieve these goals.
- To assess and correct work orders to ensure their completion and accurate billing. All work orders are evaluated to ensure they are operationally sound and customers will be billed correctly for requested services.
- Handles order exceptions relating to HSD and Phone Provisioning, Porting and Ancillary across multiple vendors and platforms.
- Apply all business rules, to ensure the integrity of the work order in an effort to increase completion rates.
- Extensive knowledge of and the ability to support all Charter Spectrum’s products and services including TV, Internet, and Phone.
- Take action to proactively learn new information, report department impacting concerns, and share best practices with others.
- Adheres to all Charter and company/department procedures and guidelines.
- Take action to develop skill sets in order to progress to intermediate level transactions.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer & software applications
- Ability to work independently in group environment
- Ability to effectively address/resolve customer complaints and issues
- Ability to work while seated for prolonged periods of time, taking back-to-back calls
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward and professional manner
- Good/Excellent knowledge of all three lines of business (Cable, HIS, Telephone)
- Knowledge of general accounting & billing procedures
- Knowledge of office procedures and Company policies
- Knowledge of service troubleshooting
- Knowledge of residential product information, packaging, pricing and current offers
High School Diploma or equivalent
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Customer Service Experience 2
Call Center Experience 1+
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
·Ability to maintain confidentiality
·Ability to solve problems while working under pressure
·Knowledge of the cable industry - products and services
Office / Call Center Environment
Evenings, Weekends, Holidays and OT may be required
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.