Strategic Account Specialist, Healthcare - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/16/2020 Requisition Number: 255822BR-1 Location: United States - North Carolina - Cary Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a growth-focused professional knowledgeable of the technology needs of healthcare organizations and skilled in consultative sales techniques?
- Can you commit to sales role guiding healthcare organizations through the selection of fiber-based solutions?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Match Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Be an impactful member of the sales team by cultivating new logo fiber and coaxial opportunities and achieving a monthly revenue quota.
- Achieve sales objectives by learning or applying healthcare procurement processes and navigating the sales process accordingly.
- Drive the sales process through proactive, consultative needs analyses with new prospective clients, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Highlight product benefits to clients through the design, development and facilitation of sales proposals and presentations.
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients via telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events.
- Qualify new leads and request site surveys to determine the serviceability of prospects, including the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis to sales management.
- Report sales activities and client information by maintaining accounts in Salesforce.
- Ensure the timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention by working with the Account Management team.
- Maximize the sales process by collaborating with other business service support groups, including Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing.
- Improve abilities and stay current on industry trends by attending all sales meetings and training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Three or more years of sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding revenue quotas with two years of experience selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions
- Three years of telecommunications-related sales
- Availability to travel to and from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle to include travel during inclement weather
- Strong ability to work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge while working in a team environment
- Valid and active State driver’s license and safe driving record
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Experience working within the healthcare vertical
- History of selling data, voice or video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business industry
- Positive attitude and an inner desire to push themselves
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Aptitude to learn the product suite and Spectrum Enterprise’s style of selling
- Cultural fit with strong industry knowledge
- Strong networking and negotiation skills with the ability to manage and foster change
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.