Credit Services Analyst - Fraud AnalyticsApply Now Date posted 01/24/2020 Requisition Number: 256517BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Customer Operations, Legal, Security Position Type: Full Time
This position leads supports development and analysis of new Credit Services Services strategies, partnering with Credit Services subject matter experts, as well as operations partners to create new approaches and improve risk mitigation performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating the quantitative analysis necessary for data-driven business recommendations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze data to provide meaningful insights. This individual must have strong data manipulation and interpretation skills, and be able to quantitatively assess business problems.
- Partners with Information Technology teams to create and enhance risk management capabilities and drives production and ad hoc projects.
- Actively engages with the team members, operations and other business partners to provide insights into current fraud controls, potential gaps and possible solutions.
- Create presentations to help illustrate data in ways that are appropriate and easy for stakeholders to understand.
- Clearly communicate analysis and complex concepts to non-subject matter experts orally and in writing.
- Conduct interactions with a high degree of professionalism, using an interpersonal communication style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative manner.
- Perform other duties as may be requested by manager
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Experienced in fraud/risk/business analysis, identifying trends and patterns in data, and applying relevant analytical and statistical methods to evaluate and solve problems.
- Deeper understanding of billing systems, Payment platforms and Biller data (Preferred).
- Implement processes to ensure quality data, adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and data visualization experience is necessary.
- Software Development Experience in tools such as Python, C#, VB.Net
- Excellent SQL skills, comfortable using a data access tool such as Toad, and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Expertise with T-SQL
- Experience with ETL processes and data architecture
- Experience making complex business decisions through automated computer scripting
- Familiar with BI reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, SSRS
- Experience with Managing an Enterprise Data Warehouse such as SQL Server, Oracle, or Teradata
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive and results driven
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to research and analyze data
- Ability to adapt to change
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management or other quantitative fields is required.
- Writing queries using SQL language, 2-4 years
- Microstrategy Enterprise Experience, 2-4 years
- Stored Procedure/ETL Experience, 2-4 years
- Reporting & Analytical experience, 1-3 years
- Writing queries using SQL language, 1-3 years
- Stored Procedure/ETL Experience, 1-3 years
- Telecom Fraud experience/knowledge, 1-3 years
- Fraud experience/knowledge preferred
Office environment with some necessary travel expected
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.