Lead, Mobile Customer ServiceApply Now Date posted 01/17/2020 Requisition Number: 256464BR Location: United States - Missouri - Kansas City Area of Interest: Customer Operations, Customer Service, Mobile Position Type: Full Time
Serves as the primary contact for the Spectrum Mobile team as well as any customer escalations. Provides expert support as it relates to troubleshooting Spectrum Mobile offerings, technical requirements and billing information. Works under minimal supervision.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing quality service to customers via phone in account management, maintenance, billing, problem solving, enhancement, and troubleshooting.
- Handles full service end to end billing related questions, issues and concerns ranging from general questions to payment related items as well as Spectrum Mobile repairs by troubleshooting with customers to resolve difficult issue with device and mobile phone services utilizing all available diagnostic tools and resources
- Demonstrates accountability by following through on all necessary customer touch points with appropriate sense of urgency
- Works with upper management to streamline troubleshooting processes as well as create and maintain appropriate troubleshooting procedures
- Manage representative and customer interactions professionally and effectively.
- Assist representatives with customer questions/escalations in a timely, thorough and efficient manner.
- Effectively present and discuss Charter’s products and services.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Call Center Supervisor, to ensure efficient operations and customer satisfaction.
- Comply with all company and call center policies and procedures.
- Identify training and skill gaps, and provide proactive feedback and recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to perform other duties and/or projects as assigned
- Advanced knowledge of billing systems as well as troubleshooting for Spectrum Mobile devices, features and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complex problem solving skills
- Strong follow-up skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, including positive phone demeanor
- Works various schedules including holidays
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Related Work Experience
- Successful completion of a minimum of 1 year as a Spectrum Mobile, or other Charter Core Service Representative, having demonstrated knowledge and proficiency, consistently exceeding all objectives and qualitative requirements of the previous level
- Experience in cable operations, mobile and/or telecommunications call center
- Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives
Must be able to work one of these schedules:
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thursday through Monday (off Tues/Wed)
- 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Tuesday through Saturday (off Sun/Mon)
- 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Tuesday through Saturday (off Sun/Mon)
- 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Sunday through Thursday (off Fri/Sat)
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.