Service Delivery Analyst IIApply Now Date posted 01/31/2020 Requisition Number: 257298BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Customer Operations Position Type: Full Time
The Analyst II, Service Delivery is responsible for analyzing processes and data by extracting and analyzing data from various data warehouse environments. This position identifies and reports on trends and patterns found within the data, and makes recommendations for business and process improvement, quality process and training, and operational readiness. The analyst works with business users to understand requirements and expectations for permanent and ad hoc requests, to meet the analytical data needs of the business unit. Basic understanding of existing business processes, policies and procedures and plans departmental solutions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques, create new/ and maintain ongoing reports.
Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
Investigate and perform root cause analysis.
Define, document, implement and track process flows for all smaller scale processes, procedures, and policies for the department.
Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure business processes and rules are aligned, adjusting documentation accordingly.
Document and help design the business processes supporting strategic Charter technology and product initiatives.
Interact with internal teams to ensure systems/tools are in accordance with business processes and rules; adjust systems/documentation accordingly.
Audit and recommend updates to existing methods, procedures and process documentation on an as needed basis.
Participate in process requirements, planning and validation through operational testing to ensure plan changes meet business sponsor needs.
Support testing and roll out of all projects/process improvements that impact the department.
Create test plans to support testing for all tools leveraged by Service Delivery
Understand policies, procedures and practices for analysis of business performance and impact.
Perform other duties as requested by management.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Knowledge of database/reporting systems (SQL, Oracle, BI, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to self-train and pick up new skills quickly
- Proficient use of PC software applications (Access, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets
- Commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency and persistence
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information in an understandable format
- Ability to effectively consult with department managers and leaders
- Moderate knowledge of telephone billing systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of Business Analyst/Data Analyst experience
- 2 Overall general systems and applications experience
- 1 Reporting tools experience (Micro Strategy, BI, Access, Tableau)
Related Work Experience
- SQL server integration and reporting servers experience
- Data collection and database design experience
- General Cable industry experience
- Reporting tools experience (Micro Strategy, BI, Access, Tableau)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.