2020 Summer Intern - Service AnalystApply Now Date posted 03/14/2020 Requisition Number: 257845BR Location: United States - Connecticut - Stamford Area of Interest: Administrative, Customer Operations Position Type: Intern
You are a motivated rising Senior with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following majors from one of the universities/colleges listed below:
This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It’s a full-time, 10-week commitment from through .
Benefits include professional development sessions, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
- Ability to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events and activities throughout the program
- Housing and transportation; these are not provided by Spectrum
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel (Macros, V Lookup, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Charts)
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Intermediate Skills
- Tableau or other Data Visualization Experience Preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid oral and written skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Works well independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project and time management skills
- Be a motivated self-starter
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.