Senior Sales Tools and Application Analyst – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 02/13/2020 Requisition Number: 258471BR Location: United States - Missouri - St. Louis Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a detail-oriented analyst skilled at improving sales and sales operations through the evaluation and recommendation of tools and technology enhancements?
- Can you commit to a role driving process improvements by identifying business needs and translating them into requirements?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Identify tool and technology enhancements through collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations leadership.
- Improve efficiency and revenue through data and process reviews for root cause analysis, evaluating alternatives and recommending solutions.
- Drive the improvement process by translating business requirements into technical requirements and collaborating with IT to determine the best-case application configuration and design.
- Mitigate risks by reviewing and approving project documents to include functional and non-functional requirements, functional design documents, data flows and diagrams, test plans and process documents.
- Maximize Sales, Marketing and Sales Support teams by reviewing vendor solutions, assessing impacts and documenting benefits.
- Support Salesforce case requests by assessing the situation, anticipating impacts and determining solutions while serving as a system administrator.
- Provide recommendations for Sales Operations improvements by performing a gap analysis on Client Relationship Management (CRM) data and document findings.
- Ensure the success of implemented improvements through the coordination of user acceptance testing and conducting post-launch assessments.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and occasionally serve as a project leader ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Achieve targeted department performance metrics by assisting the team with daily project management and maintaining internal web page permissions and content.
- Influence senior leadership by creating and generating reports in CRM database and other operational systems and tools.
- Three years of experience with SharePoint
- Three years of telecommunications experience
- Four years of experience with CSG or other billing system
- Four years of system administrator experience
- Five years of project management experience in an IT environment
- Five years of business analysis and requirements writing experience
- Five years of experience with Salesforce or Siebel CRM platforms
- Proven ability to quickly identify business issues and engineer effective solutions
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills that can manage multiple projects simultaneously while working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data into actionable work activities
- History of translating and communicating data and complex information in an easy to understand format with all levels of management
- Ability to create business and functional requirements, test cases and project plans
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding of telecommunications products and services
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- System administrator experience making configuration type changes and user profile updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Business Analyst Certification or successful completion of a recognized program (preferred)
- Project Management Certification or successful completion of a recognized program (preferred)
- Business and Functional Writing Certification or successful completion of a recognized program (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.