Manager, Channel MarketingApply Now Date posted 07/28/2017 Requisition Number: 194871BR-1 Location: United States - New York - New York Alternative Location: United States - New York - New York Area of Interest: Marketing, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
Superior, reliable, consistent services that deliver value – that’s our focus. Over the years, Charter has invested billions of dollars in infrastructure improvements, unleashing the power of an advanced, two-way, fully interactive fiber network. By moving to this all-digital network, today’s Charter customers enjoy the most HD TV channels, more On Demand choices and the fastest internet speeds.
SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE OVERVIEW:
Spectrum Enterprise Solutionsbuilds business-to-business solutions with a people-to-people focus, providing the bandwidth and support customers need to accelerate business. Charter’s largest customers enjoy enterprise-grade voice, video, data, network, cloud and managed services via a flexible and secure fiber-based network.
We have an opportunity for a Manager, Alternate Channel Field Marketing who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs and initiatives focused on the alternate channels segment including Spectrum Enterprise, Navisite (direct & indirect) & Carrier. You'd be responsible for creating and implementing sales tools, managing monthly blitzes, executing event sponsorships, supporting campaigns and new product launches, and coordinating internal and external communications for their assigned area(s).
You'd be responsible for the execution of co-developed marketing plans supporting the growth of the Navisite (direct & indirect) & Carrier channels for 2017 & beyond. You'd partner with sales, product management, and other members on the Spectrum Enterprise marketing team to ensure consistency of messages and strategies in the channel go to market effort. The role has broad-ranging responsibilities beyond campaign execution, including management of marketing development funds, lead generation event planning & execution, onboarding and internal/partner communications & nurturing.
You'd also develop and implement strategies which support growth and enablement of various business units with the organization. You'd report to the Director- Alternate Channels who is responsible for ideation, management & executions alternate channel field marketing programs.
- Execute channel marketing plans and programs, and provide ongoing support for all assigned channels to maximize lead generation, sales revenue, sales productivity, and profitability with a particular focus on value added resellers (VAR), systems integrators (SI), Agents, Navisite (including direct) & Carrier to grow product revenue.
- Partners with the lead generation, brand & product marketing teams to ensure sales enablement via management of the channel sales platform (SOS) and the development of promotions and collateral to increase sell through and return on investment.
- Tracks effectiveness of channel marketing incentives, and recommends promotions and programs to meet sell through and return on investment goals.
- Executes all Channel Partner incentives, promotions, MDF standards/processes, training and account activities.
- Manages & executes incentives to drive product & revenue opportunity growth across all channels. Create and implement sales tools and programs such as blitzes, so as to maximize sales’ productivity and ROI.
- Assists with the development & execution of the event marketing strategy, identifies key tradeshows and marketing partnerships. Manage/coordinate, execute and monitor customer events (including ROI tracking) such as major tradeshows, sponsorships, and other industry events. Track and measure the distribution of venue tickets to Sales teams to maximize return on investment.
- Supports new offer, product, and campaign launches. Support association and chamber memberships. Facilitate and distribute support materials to all Sales teams within the assigned areas
- Facilitates communications internally, working with Branding and Central Marketing to develop communications for Sales employees
- 3 to 5+ years' B2B Network and/or Cloud Marketing experience
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience in marketing and lead generation activities
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Channel Marketing Experience
- Technical background or high-comfort level with technical products
- Strong project management, budget management, and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to turn data into useful information to support sales goals and objectives
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Business Administration or related discipline and/or equivalent experience.
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go