Enterprise Client Service RepresentativeApply Now Date posted 04/15/2018 Requisition Number: 214217BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Operations/General, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
The Enterprise Client Services Representative provides customer support related to products and services, including the handling of administrative, audit and billing functions. This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of the Company and ensuring issues are addressed in a timely manner consistent with company policies and values.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Review, research and resolve client concerns including but not limited to billing/credit disputes, aging activity, disconnects, change orders and general inquiries.
- Responsible for identifying discrepancies and requesting corrections with various business partners i.e. Sales, Order Implementation, Sales Support, Provisioning, etc. via multiple paths of communication to resolve major contract /billing systems inconsistencies.
- Audit, validate and update customer information to ensure Billing and other CRM Systems are kept in sync in order to enable reporting teams to have clean and synchronous databases.
- Effectively engage and complete various ad hoc client projects as assigned including equipment swaps, product migrations, billing corrections, and general notifications.
- Work to understand, identify and resolve root cause issues for purposes of retaining clients and client revenue.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported products, services and systems.
- Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure interactions with customers are efficient and effective.
- Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
- Comply with all department SLAs, company and call center policies and procedures.
- Fulfill work schedules as required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong understanding of billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and have a full working knowledge of the Internet, email and browsers.
- Must be a team-oriented, self-motivated, and highly-dedicated individual with a strong initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Possess the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously; organize, prioritize, and work effectively under time constraints with minimal supervision while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Must be very detailed oriented, accurate and possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to work day and evening hours based on business needs.
- Associates degree in Business or equivalent field.
Related Work Experience
- 2 years in Telecommunications or Cable Industry Knowledge
- 1 year of ICOMS and/or CSG billing and data entry knowledge
- 1 year experience working with Customer Relationship Management databases such Sales Force
- Preferred Business to Business experience
- Granite or Remedy experience preferred
- Knowledge of Legacy TWC, Legacy Charter or Legacy Brighthouse tools and systems preferred.
- Office environment
- Flexible hours may be required.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go