Digital Account Coordinator - MediaApply Now Date posted 07/03/2018 Requisition Number: 218031BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Promotions/Advertising, Sales Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach is currently seeking a dynamic Digital Account Coordinator to support our Media group in Charlotte, NC.
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
This position is critical to providing regional post-sale digital campaign management supporting Account Executives and Account Planners. This position will monitor high priority digital campaigns to ensure the campaign elements are received and executed as intended. This individual will ensure accuracy and communicate with the ad operations and product management about optimization, resolve any concerns around campaign implementation, technology pacing and performance. This individual will provide post-campaign reporting and analysis to the sales department as well as serve as a cross functional liaison; owning the relationship between Sales and the fulfillment, finance and operations teams. For standard campaign management troubleshooting, analysis and coordination, the Digital Sales Coordinator will also serve as a point of escalation for Local Account Coordinators and Account Executives to cross-functional departments.
Key Digital Responsibilities:
- Campaign management for priority accounts
- Serve as expert on digital products and campaign implementation; answering questions and concerns for local account planners and AE’s
- Oversee regional campaign performance and quality assurance. Auditing campaigns to ensure order accuracy, proper traffic implementation, reporting delivery, pacing and that user engagement is aligned with expectations.
- Liaison with Ad Operations, the product team, and yield management to institute optimization tactics and campaign compliance as well as communicate changes, enhancements, and progress to AE’s and clients where necessary.
- Manage reporting for priority accounts and deliver post campaign analytics
- Serve as point of escalation for digital concerns around campaign planning, inventory forecasting, best practices, and optimization
- Coordinate with product teams on new product rollouts and product enhancements to ensure that all support teams are ready and aware of new product capabilities
- Audit high priority orders to ensure that all necessary paperwork is submitted for cross functional teams.
- Coordinate with finance to ensure that priority account deal terms are met to ensure appropriate billing (ie co-op requirements, 1st party reporting etc.) for high priority campaigns
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure correct fulfillment, tagging strategy has been implemented and provide optimization strategy according KPI’s
- Account Executive and client communication when necessary regarding order modification
- Monitor accounts and review with Account Planner and Pricing/Inventory if campaigns are not delivering/pacing
- Develop training and process improvements for Account Coordinators
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience in Advertising Sales, digital campaign management, ad sales traffic or Sales Assistant is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills and an excellent attention to details is required.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team members and other support functions is critical.
- The Account Coordinator needs to be able to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Understanding of the digital product landscape
- Experience reviewing digital advertising campaign performance and execution
- Collaborative mindset, ready to work with multiple departments
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required; any experience in software similar to our sales support packages preferred.
- Proficiency in DCM, OAS or similar advertising technology as well as familiarity with ad tracking and performance metrics platforms is also preferred.
Sales Experience 1-2 years preferred
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go