Producer/Videographer - MediaApply Now Date posted 10/12/2018 Requisition Number: 227619BR-1 Location: United States - Nevada - Reno Area of Interest: Cable Television Production, Creative, Network Television Production, Production Position Type: Full Time
- Producers will handle multiple assignments including filming, editing, and writing.
- They will pitch creative ideas and strategies to clients and associates.
- They are responsible for quality control of footage acquisition for their clients.
- They may assist with the creation and coordination of all filming logistics.
- They may oversee or be directly involved with editing based on the needs of the client.
- Producers are responsible for maintaining and overseeing all production equipment.
- Producers will work closely with other team members to ensure quality video productions
- Producers will be responsible for delivering footage and files to external servers
- They will have direct interaction with clients and must manage shoots as needed on a per project basis at various budget levels across multiple categories.
- At times Producers will assist in interacting with our most premier production clients to discuss creative concepts and other aspects of production relevant to the client.
- Some travel to regional locations within state will be required.
- The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of previous experience as a videographer/editor/writer and assisting in bringing creative concepts to life, including but not limited to developing and executing commercials from start to finish.
- The Producer must have a proven track record of excellent filming/videography/editing/writing skills and the ability to assist in the development of high quality, creative and compelling concepts for advertising.
- This position must coordinate with various internal and/or external partners to schedule and execute various types of productions while adhering to project deadlines and budgets.
- Proven ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong understanding of production techniques in filming, time needed for projects and best practices for execution related to production services is essential.
- Must work well within a collaborative environment, be self-sufficient, resourceful and handle deadline pressure.
- Experience using Panasonic GH4 DSLR, Canon 7D DSLR, Adobe Pro Premiere, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. Knowledge of Final Cut Pro
- Knowledgeable about Social Media.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.