Director, Data Product Development - Spectrum Enterprise
Greenwood Village, Colorado
Are you ready for your next big opportunity? Spectrum, America’s fastest growing TV, Internet and Voice company, is proud to offer our Inside Sales Representatives a chance to transform knowledge of our exceptional product suite into consistent tailored solutions with small and medium-sized businesses. No matter your background, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to grow with us, to increase brand and technological awareness, and to create the relationships that lead to a superior customer experience.
- Full Time
- Reliable Work Shift
What makes a successful Spectrum Inside Sales Representative – SMB?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally Savvy
- Results Driven
I have always wanted to work in sales, and I feel blessed to have this job. There is constant motivation and support from management and your peers.Molly, Inbound Sales Representative – SMB
It’s a great feeling when you get to go above and beyond to get a small business up and running with Spectrum services, especially when it’s their Grand Opening.Matt, Inbound Sales Representative – SMB
Inbound Sales & Retention
Learn more about our range of residential, small and midsized business (SMB), and retention representative positions.
Spectrum is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. Our organization is filled with a diverse group of hardworking people.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Check out our video and learn what it’s like to be a Spectrum Business Sales Representative!
We encourage the continued education and development of our employees and recognize development through education is an integral part of personal and professional growth.
Charter will provide a 100% match for every dollar you contribute, up to 6% of your eligible pay.
Health Benefits, Life Insurance, and Disability
Health Insurance (Medical/Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision), Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance of two times your pay
You have the chance to use company services at little to no cost where available.
Paid Training and Paid Time Off
Paid Holidays, Personal days, Paid Time Off, Vacation and Sick Time
High Earning Potential
Lucrative commission structure with six figure potential
ResponsibilitiesDate posted 08/14/2019 Requisition Number: 229801BR Location: United States - Colorado - Greenwood Village Area of Interest: Marketing Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a senior-level product developer enthusiastic about enhancing our current product line?
- Can you commit to a leadership position directing a team of technical experts through the completion of multiple initiatives simultaneously?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the progress of a nationwide telecommunications provider?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
You know that ensuring client satisfaction is the result of anticipating their complex business needs, challenges and concerns. You empower clients with innovative product solutions by guiding product designs of new development initiatives. You excel at working with engineering teams on product technical specifications while engaging operational stakeholders to develop service delivery and assurance models. You propel projects through the collaboration with process teams to optimize the end-to-end client experience. You partner with IT on the installation of product functionality in business support systems (BSS) and operational support systems (OSS).
You are passionate about advocating new products for enterprise data programs to Engineering, systems, process and operational teams. You focus on enhancing the existing data/IP services and associated managed services offerings to improve the client experience. You combine your expertise in client business requirements and industry leading architecture to drive enterprise-wide innovation. You continuously improve the product development lifecycle through a strong understanding of Agile, DevOps and other development methodologies. You thrive in an office position guiding several projects simultaneously using strong leadership, communication and management skills.
- Competitive Salary with Lucrative Long-Term Incentive Program
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently supporting efforts to augment the existing product portfolio, enhance the client experience and drive product performance.
- Keep Spectrum Enterprise at the forefront of the telecommunications industry by providing requirements to Operations, IT and network systems infrastructure teams to enhance our unified communications and voice connectivity.
- Drive the product development lifecycle and product maintenance by managing projects and reporting on product development initiatives.
- Support product requirements through feedback to Product Management and Development teams on capabilities of network and operational systems and tools.
- Develop functional requirements for voice infrastructure network and systems development initiatives to include writing them for selected system elements such as provisioning.
- Ensure product success by managing resources that develop user stories and test cases and certifying products prior to release.
- Satisfy the short and long-term vision of product features through collaboration with OSS/BSS, engineering and IT to assure satisfactory system architecture and implementation.
- Maximize the product development process through the implementation of agile framework and methodologies and industry best practices.
- Improve efficiency for new enterprise voice initiatives by building and managing working relationships with Engineering, Operations, UX, Client Care, Sales, Sales Support and external vendors.
- Successfully release product by managing priorities and scope and communicating with stakeholders.
- Eight or more years of telecommunications experience
- Eight or more years of experience managing personnel to deliver high-quality products in aggressive timeframes
- Eight or more years of experience successfully delivering and launching telecommunications products
- Eight or more years of writing technical systems requirements
- Expert in product development or system development
- History of learning new technologies and assessing value to business goal and strategy
- Eagerness to learn from a new environment and manage and foster change
- Strong leader with the ability to guide large, cross-functional teams and listen to multiple points of view to synthesize against goals
- Effective planning, prioritization and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Expert in understanding complex technical concepts and translating them into simplified product attributes
- Visionary and strategic thinker with strong business sense and sense of urgency that shows good judgment and initiative to accomplish duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of management
- How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Telecommunications experience with ILEC/ CLEC or equipment manufacturer
- Experience developing IT requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, project management or business administration (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.