Marketing Automation Manager - Spectrum Enterprise | NavisiteApply Now Date posted 11/16/2018 Requisition Number: 229555BR Location: United States - Massachusetts - Andover Area of Interest: Cloud Computing, Other Position Type: Full Time
Navisite, LLC, part of Spectrum Enterprise, is a leading provider of managed cloud services, including multi-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (cloud IaaS), Managed Office 365 and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS). Offering a full suite of scalable and secure managed services, Navisite enables enterprises to confidently extend their applications and data centers with VMware and Microsoft Azure hybrid, private and multiple public clouds. Navisite helps clients use the cloud strategically and provides day to day operations to make IT operations run smoother and more secure. This position is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an individual to make a difference on a global marketing team.
Core responsibilities include:
The Marketing specialist of Marketing Automation has two primary responsibilities within the marketing team: 1) to manage marketing automation programs including the design, build, execution and optimization of customer and prospect campaigns, and 2) to work closely with members of the marketing team as a key strategic contributor to deliver highly effective lead generation, customer nurture and demand generation programs that positively impact ROI. This role will collaborate with the extended corporate team to adopt industry best practices with regards to digital automation to help consistently meet and or exceed mutually agreed upon Key Performance Indices (KPIs).
- Management and interaction with email marketing automation tool, Marketo experience required
- Successfully design, deploy, maintain and optimize lead generation, demand generation and customer nurture programs using marketing automation software
- Partner with creative agencies and other content providers to support campaign creation and execution.
- Assist in the evaluation of new functionality and tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Experience and configuring and optimizing data flows between marketing automation systems (such as Marketo) and CRM systems (like SF.com)
- Define best practices and educate internal partners on those best practices for the use of the systems.
- Develop and maintain program performance reports, tracking and analysis of program
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., Marketing and Sales teams)
- Project manage with technical and business acumen and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Create effective and clear written and verbal communication and presentation skills
3-5 years of experience with Marketing Automation tools (preferably Marketo) and CRM SF.com in a technical consulting capacity
Experience working with creative agencies to deliver new digital content
Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
Familiar with lead processing and flow best practices
Strong communications skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements
Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills with great attention to detail
Self-motivated and directed with the ability to manage multiple tasks
A business-focused approach to implementing technology solutions. An ability and interest in understanding the underlying business need so solutions that are delivered add value to the business.
Experience working in an Agile team environment
Results driven and able to work independently to achieve set goals in a fast paced environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go