Business Development Representative - Spectrum Enterprise | NavisiteApply Now Date posted 12/04/2018 Requisition Number: 231356BR Location: United States - Massachusetts - Andover Zip Code: 01810 Area of Interest: Cloud Computing, Operations/General, Other Position Type: Full Time
The Business Development Representative will be primarily responsible for proactively contacting, qualifying, analyzing and developing quality sales opportunities for various sales channels. The Business Development Representative will work on specified accounts and assist in developing the business to its full potential.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the development and execution of outbound call campaigns by assessing prospects needs and identifying decision makers.
- Responsible for creating an assigned amount of qualified appointments for each month.
- Conduct research of organization's products and effectively communicate product line during outbound calls to the senior level executives.
- Responsible for assessing the needs of senior leaders within an external organization and relay those needs to the qualified field sales team.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and maintaining contact records, account leads and opportunities.
- Develop and help maintain prospect relationships by conducting regular contact campaigns.
- Develop follow up strategies for referrals as well as managing and maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
- Provide a smooth transition of account to the sales team through effective internal communications and proper client profile documentation.
- 3 years of sales or business lead development experience
- 3 years of experience using CRM software packages
- 3 years of information resource database services such as Salesforce.com
- 3 years of outbound telemarketing customer service experience for Saas/Cloud
- 3 years of Information Technology experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment
- Knowledge of Cloud technology and the ability to effectively communicate about Cloud technology
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation, problem-solving and sales closing skills
- Experience using CRM software packages and information resource database services
- Should be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive
- Experience using social media platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Standard Office Environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go