Cloud Inside Sales - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/03/2019 Requisition Number: 230760BR Location: United States - Massachusetts - Andover Zip Code: 01810 Area of Interest: Cloud Computing, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- You are accountable for achieving revenue targets for Navisite managed services portfolio.
- You will participate in a weekly forecasting process to provide visibility to Navisite’s leadership of sales pipeline status and potential to achieve booking quotas, as well as upside and downside risks to achieving target bookings.
- Identify high propensity middle market clients.
- You will drive increased monthly recurring revenue (MRR).
- Collaborate and build positive relationships with core Spectrum Enterprise sales leaders to ensure proper engagement with their teams and clients.
- You bring consultative sales experience, especially around the adoption of managed cloud services, managed Office 365 and managed data protection in the cloud infrastructure space.
- You will lead qualification efforts for all the middle market leads and sales opportunities for Navisite services within your territory.
- You will establish and maintain a high level of client satisfaction, professionalism and courtesy during all sales transactions.
- You will consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals
- You will work marketing generated lead lists of prospective clients by using best practice telephone and email strategy
- You will have a full understanding of, and consistently demonstrate proficiency at explaining all solutions and services to prospective clients.
- You will work closely with the Sales Leaders to ensure that you are on-track to achieving bookings and pipeline goals.
- You will leverage the Salesforce.com systems for all interactions, opportunity management and forecasting.
- 4+ years of sales experience in the IT industry, with Enterprise software, SaaS or managed service.
- Knowledge of the IT managed services and cloud services segment.
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the value of managed cloud IT solutions.
- Experience with new solution introductions.
- Strong leadership and Client Relationship skills.
- Strong Salesforce.com user skills
- Must be a highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
- Must be able to work across multi-functions/multi-individuals to achieve desired results.
- Must have ability to persuasively present solutions and services to meet client needs, address and overcome objection and close sales.
- Must demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality of service to the client.
- Must be competitive and be driven by daily, weekly and monthly goals and stay motivated to meet work objectives while working within policy and acceptable standards.
- Must organize work and time to ensure delivery of results and display a strong work ethic.
- Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must follow through on commitments and maintain the confidentiality of client and business data.
- Must provide a unique positive client experience for each prospective client by adapting own interpersonal and sales approach to clients own interpersonal style and situation.
- Must constantly pursue self-development, seek feedback from others and be receptive to coaching and constructive feedback.
- Must quickly learn and apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experiences to perform the job.
- Must have the ability to quickly navigate between multiple screens, databases, and complex data entry systems.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Office and desk work only
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go