Strategic Account Executive - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 09/11/2019 Requisition Number: 249114BR Location: United States - Texas - Austin Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a driven and client-focused sales expert familiar with the technology needs of large business accounts?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position solving the evolving needs of clients with innovative solutions?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Cultivate and maintain key business-to-business (B2B) relationships with large enterprise accounts within your assigned territory or market segment.
- Grow account base by consulting with new organizations to empower them with simple client-centric telecommunication solutions.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets, industries, and contacts for the product portfolio.
- Generate leads by building and maintaining relationships in the corporate and IT community.
- Entice clients by creating informative and lucrative proposals that align with their business needs.
- Build an extensive network through referrals, prospecting phone calls, industry events and peers.
- Ensure a positive service implementation process by supervising all phases of the sales cycle.
- Effectively close deals through conversations and negotiations with C-level executives.
- Influence senior leadership decisions by providing weekly reports on funnel, sales call activity and 30/60/90-day forecasts.
- Complete additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Four or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven closer selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions to multi-location enterprise accounts
- Four or more years of experience selling to corporate executives in outside sales to enterprise, healthcare, state and local government or education
- Four or more years of experience negotiating master service agreements
- Repeated success exceeding revenue goals
- Telephony experience in selling trunking products such as T1, PRI and SIP
- Understanding of business software and hardware, applications, intranets, network security, firewalls, TCP/IP networking and telecommunications infrastructure and equipment
- Knowledge of the role of network facilities to support corporate tele-sales
- Ability to efficiently conduct a consultative analysis and provide recommendations
- Confident when presenting technical information to clients and key stakeholders
- Expert in network building, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal communicator with the ability to work in a team environment
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge quickly
- Knowledgeable of sales level complex services
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and the availability to travel frequently
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Analytical thinker with the ability to manage and foster change
- Positive attitude with an inner drive to push yourself
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and an aptitude to learn the product suite and engage in our culture
- Expert in translating technical information to clients
- History of working well under pressure within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience selling to high-level management staff in various verticals
- Able to work independently and remotely to identify and cultivate market opportunities
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.