Enterprise Sales Support Coordinator II – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 03/06/2019 Requisition Number: 237120BR Location: United States - Missouri - Ballwin Area of Interest: Customer Service, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated professional talented at supporting sales teams?
- Can you commit to a junior-level coordinator position entering critical client information and performing contract-related activities for moderately complex orders?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
Ensuring client satisfaction is your primary focus as you support sales professionals to achieve company objectives. You accelerate the sales cycle for moderately complex orders by entering, processing and escalating accounts. You excel at reviewing orders for completeness, accuracy and commission eligibility. You encourage long term client satisfaction by providing post-sale monitoring, escalation and resolution support.
You are passionate about improving order accuracy and accelerating the sales process by providing coaching and guidance to sales professionals. As an experienced sales support leader, you possess expertise of assigned channels, supporting orders across multiple systems and implementing intricate solutions to complex problems. You thrive in an in-office position helping clients and sales team. You report to the Supervisor of Sales Operations for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) Retirement Option up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training
- Be an impactful member of the sales team by performing pre- and post-sale support for client orders and managing a portfolio of in-flight proposals and orders.
- Drive the data entry process by developing operational knowledge of the moderately complex products, requirements, service pricing, sales promotions and capital approval policies.
- Increase sales success by initiating pricing and financial approval requests.
- Ensure accurate and complete records and sales orders by preparing information for the billing system to include billing accounts, sales opportunities, service requests and client information.
- Improve client satisfaction and resolve system order defects by monitoring dashboards, proactively advancing orders, identifying and escalating delays, providing order status updates and reviewing billing codes in multiple systems.
- Determine location serviceability by initiating site surveys, evaluating construction cost estimates and processing orders in alignment with capital policies.
- Identify system related errors and manage the resolution while supporting non-standard policies unique to different products and geographic markets.
- Support a successful sales cycle by reviewing return on investment (ROI) models, identifying the sites in the designs, validating them against the ROI and identifying system related errors and managing the resolution.
- Entice clients by preparing a proposal and contract in line with their needs and in compliance with company policies.
- Improve efficiency through order evaluations to determine correct processing path and understanding engineering requirements to execute order processes.
- Increase production by assisting and coaching sales teams with order flow, CRM functions, product requirements, pricing policies and compliance with business rules and processes.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- One year of project coordination experience
- Three or more years of data entry experience
- Three or more years of sales support or client service work experience
- Three or more years of commercial business-to-business (B2B) sales and CRM platform experience with Salesforce or Siebel
- Three or more years of B2B billing platform experience with CSG, ICOMS or Oracle
- History of explaining tools, processes and business rules and answering questions from various departments
- Track record of navigating multiple screens and databases while fielding inbound calls and responding to instant messages
- Analytically minded with the ability to interpret engineering, pricing, financial and contract information
- Previous experience building orders and selecting appropriate Salesforce billing codes accurately
- Able to solve problems with little to no standardization with the ability to identify order errors, system defects and conduct triage
- Client-centric with the ability to work in a high-demand, fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated with demonstrated good judgment, initiative and sense of urgency to accomplish tasks.
- Knowledgeable of operational policies, processes and business rules of the telecommunications industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- One year of experience and knowledge in the telecommunications industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- College coursework in accounting, business or related field, or equivalent training, education and experience (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go