Manager, Enterprise Order Fulfillment - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 06/08/2019 Requisition Number: 240376BR Location: United States - Missouri - Ballwin Area of Interest: Customer Service Position Type: Full Time
What you will do
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of all order fulfillment roles and responsibilities, serving as a subject matter (SME) expert and member of management.
- Identify and drive process improvements that increase transactional efficiency. Prepare workflow gap analysis and action plans for continual improvement.
- Develop measures of performance for team members and ensure they are consistently monitored.
- Ensure standard work is developed, documented, adhered to, reviewed and revised as appropriate for all departmental activity.
- Communicate and engage with other key departments to ensure that roadblocks and obstacles are removed so that the Order Fulfillment team is able to fully support clients.
- Investigate and solve client problems, which may be complex or elevated by order fulfillment team members.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting and audits.
- Partner with human resources on company policies, staffing needs, workforce issues, talent management and employee engagement activities.
- Plan, staff, evaluate, performance manage and direct work of employees of a work unit.
- Proactively manage the Order Fulfillment team providing organizational advice, training, development and guidance.
- Five or more years of order management, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable or billing process experience
- Four or more years of advanced and complex data entry experience
- Two or more years of formal supervisory or leadership role
- Two or more years of SalesForce or similar customer relationship management (CRM) tool experience
- Two or more years of telecommunications or cable industry work experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Demonstrated proficiency in all order fulfillment processes and business rules
- Demonstrate excellent organizing, prioritization and decision making skills
- Ability to build working relationships to effectively work with teams throughout the organization
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to leadership in a logical and professional manner
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and motivate others
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
- Office environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- Less than 10% travel
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go