Strategic Account Executive - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 04/26/2019 Requisition Number: 240339BR Location: United States - Missouri - Ballwin Area of Interest: Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a driven and client-focused sales expert talented in obtaining large business accounts while developing relationships with new ones?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding clients towards technology solutions to meet their evolving needs?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
You have a developed ability to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. Your primary focus is outlining cost-effective combinations of fiber-based services, point-to-point Ethernet connections, Internet access, WiFi, and managed services that deliver on short-term goals while creating sustainable value for clients and demand for the future. You flourish in an office environment and traveling frequently to capture accounts across an assigned footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance, and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Cultivate and maintain key business-to-business (B2B) relationships with large enterprise accounts within your assigned territory or market segment.
- Grow account base by consulting with new organizations to empower them with simple client-centric technology solutions and deliver sales proposals on product features and benefits.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets, industries, and contacts for the product portfolio.
- Generate leads by building and maintaining relationships in the corporate and IT community.
- Entice clients by creating informative and lucrative proposals that align with their business needs.
- Build an extensive network through referrals, prospecting phone calls, industry events and peers.
- Ensure the service implementation process by supervising all phases of the sales cycle.
- Effectively close deals through conversations and negotiations with C-level executives.
- Influence senior leadership decisions by providing weekly reports on sales funnel, sales call activity and 30/60/90-day forecasts.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Four or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven closer selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions to multi-location enterprise accounts
- Four or more years of experience selling to corporate executives in outside sales to enterprise, healthcare, state and local government or education
- Four or more years of experience negotiating master service agreements
- Repeated success exceeding revenue goals
- Telephony experience in selling trunking products such as T1, PRI and SIP
- Expert in financial or business benefits selling
- Understanding of business software and hardware, applications, intranets, network security, firewalls, TCP/IP networking and telecommunications infrastructure and equipment
- Knowledge of the role of network facilities to support corporate tele-sales
- Ability to efficiently conduct a consultative analysis and provide recommendations
- Confident when presenting technical information to clients and key stakeholders
- Expert in network building, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal communicator with the ability to work in a team environment
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge quickly
- Knowledgeable of sales level complex services
- Familiarity with SalesForce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and the availability to travel frequently
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Analytical thinker with the ability to manage and foster change
- Positive attitude with an inner drive to push yourself
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and an aptitude to learn the product suite and engage in our culture
- Expert in translating technical information to clients
- History of working well under pressure within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience selling to high-level management staff in various verticles
- Able to work independently and remotely to identify and cultivate market opportunities
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go