Spectrum Retention ManagerApply Now Date posted 04/28/2019 Requisition Number: 237639BR Location: United States - Montana - Billings Area of Interest: Customer Service, Sales Position Type: Full Time
The Spectrum Retention Manager will oversee the day to day activities and performance management of in-house retention teams supporting customer retention efforts. The position is responsible for the implementation and management of initiatives designed to meet or exceed the customer, unit, and revenue retention goals. Monitoring and ongoing evaluation of supervisor and agent performance, competitive offers, trends and product positioning, retention offer usage, agent systems, performance reporting, and market analysis in order to ensure a positive customer experience and acceptable sales and retention performance.
- Provide day-to-day oversight for Retention efforts including management of a team of 4-6 supervisors and 50-70 retention agents. This includes day to day accountability, oversight, and management of rep productivity, call quality, retention performance, and employee issues for all assigned team members.
- With senior management, establishes performance goals, in accordance with financial/subscriber goals, for the Retention Department employees and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Direct Management of in-house Retention team Supervisors and Retention Teams. Implementation and ongoing management of customer retention strategies, performance metrics, compensation, and incentives.
- Collaborate with retention teams to identify new, and modify existing, tactics to improve customer retention performance.
- Help identify and implement “best practices” in order to achieve and/or surpass product and new customer relationship retention and growth goals.
- Manages operations through statistical analysis of market-wide disconnects, downgrades, and call center statistics. Apply associated save and sales tactics required to maintain and grow customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or related field.
- Five or more years of demonstrated success in sales, retention, telemarketing and/or customer service leadership in a telecommunications environment.
- Knowledge of cable television and associated billing systems is strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of predictive dialing and call center management.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, delegate, and schedule workload effectively. Must be a team player with excellent supervisory skills and the ability to train personnel in a call center environment.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Word and Excel applications.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, sound judgment, problem solving and analytical skills. Performs effectively and independently in a multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, with the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations.
Requires adherence to Spectrum Code of Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go