Producer - MediaApply Now Date posted 08/12/2019 Requisition Number: 247117BR Location: United States - Alabama - Birmingham Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Content Development, Marketing, Production Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
Producers are responsible for all aspects of working with clients to create professional level advertising commercials and creative. This includes partnering with Account Executives to consult with and pitch ideas to clients, filming/videography, on-site directing, overseeing external talent, hiring and supervising external Production Assistants, and other duties as assigned by Supervisor. A Producer is responsible for the growth of the production skill set their region can offer. These positions will interact with creative team members and clients and will report into a Supervising Producer.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producers will handle multiple shoot assignments.
- They will pitch creative ideas and strategies to clients and associates.
- They are responsible for quality control of footage acquisition for their clients.
- They may assist with the creative and coordination of all shoot logistics.
- They may oversee or be directly involved with editing based on the needs of the client.
- Producers are responsible for maintaining and overseeing all production equipment.
- Producers will work closely with other team members to ensure quality video productions
- Producers will be responsible for delivering footage and files to external servers
- They will have direct interaction with clients and must manage shoots as needed on a per project basis at various budget levels across multiple categories.
- At times Producers will assist in interacting with our most premier production clients to discuss creative concepts and other aspects of production relevant to the client.
- The Producer must have a proven track record of excellent filming/videography skills and the ability to assist in the development of high quality, creative and compelling concepts for advertising.
- This position must coordinate with various internal and/or external partners to schedule and execute various types of productions while adhering to project deadlines and budgets.
- Proven ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong understanding of production techniques in filming, time needed for projects and best practices for execution related to production services is essential.
- Must work well within a collaborative environment
The candidate must have 1+ years of previous experience as a videographer; and scriptwriting experience a plus to assist in bringing creative concepts to life.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.