Marketing Finance Analyst - MediaApply Now Date posted 08/28/2019 Requisition Number: 248285BR Location: United States - Ohio - Broadview Heights Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Finance and Accounting, Market Research, Marketing, Research and Development, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
The Marketing Analyst position will be responsible for visualization of marketing impact including expense management for campaign ROI analysis and segmentation.
In addition, this individual will work with cross-functional teams in sales channels, analytics and internal partners to increase conversions and return rates. An ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of marketing experience with databases, budget management, reporting, and analysis, preferably B2B. The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated, detail oriented and organized individual capable of working independently and within cross-functional teams.
The Analyst will deliver high-quality advanced analytics projects, create proprietary analysis techniques for use by marketing and sales leadership and identify opportunities to scale these capabilities across markets.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a best-in-class method for identifying, executing, and campaign ROI.
- Identify, scope, & lead advanced analytics projects as required by internal customers, and timely delivery of agreed to work products.
- Prioritize work according to relative size-of-prize and ability to implement.
- Leveraging statistics, and finance best practices to develop analysis techniques & support data visualizations that answer strategic questions from internal clients
- Conducts analysis of campaign performance and provides optimization recommendations.
- Assists with managing overall Lead Routing Process, providing regular reporting to marketing and sales leadership, analysis of lead and opportunity conversion rates, along with overall lead performance.
- Builds and manages strong working relationships with marketing, sales and cross-functional teams.
- Identifies the information needs of the team and contributes to the analysis and evaluation of campaign performance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience with marketing automation tools
- Outstanding MS Excel skills (Lookups, Pivots, Charts / Graphs)
- Highly proficient in other MS Office products including PowerPoint, and Word
- Analytical and client service mindset
- 3+ years of experience in a quantitative analysis type role is preferred
- Use of Salesforce is highly preferred
- Understanding of statistical and finance principles necessary to compete the projects is a must
- Ability to solve analytical problems using complex quantitative approaches is a must
- Comfortable manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources is a must
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner is required
Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree preferred (Statistics/ Analytics/Mathematics/Computer Science preferred)
Experience with Salesforce.com (3+ yrs)
Marketing/Analytics experience (3+ yrs)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.