Analytics Project Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 09/22/2020 Requisition Number: 267952BR-2 Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Marketing, Project Management Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a detail-oriented, data-savvy professional proficient in planning and managing marketing reporting and marketing analytics projects?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding work streams from concept through automation using Agile project management tools and principles?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Analytics Project Manager, you improve marketing efforts by efficiently managing multiple workstreams of marketing reporting and analytics from development to automation. You ensure projects are completed on time and within budget by using strong Agile project management skills while scoping and coordinating schedules for the individual workstreams. Using your expert analytical skills, you identify dependencies, projects risks and critical paths while providing marketing performance report creation and data analysis.
You collect and document project requirements for marketing performance reporting, including marketing key point indicators (KPIs) and definitions. You excel at building consensus among stakeholders, setting schedules and tracking progress through collaboration with marketing stakeholders, the project automation team and the project lead. You successfully lead and facilitate meetings with stakeholders by preparing the necessary presentation materials. You document and follow-up on important actions and decisions made within meetings to ensure project success. You thrive in an office environment leading multiple projects simultaneously and traveling as needed. You report to the Director of Reporting and Analytics for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Be the empowering leader for assigned marketing reporting and analytic projects through detailed planning, management and monitoring for every step from concept to completion.
- Successfully drive multiple projects simultaneously by establishing key stakeholder requirements and project objectives while serving as the primary project contact.
- Meet or exceed high-quality standards and leadership expectations by implementing project management processes and methodologies to ensure on-time completions within budget.
- Submit status updates and reports while gathering project-related feedback through meetings with internal clients of assigned projects.
- Ensure budgets are being met by preparing preliminary and end-result cost analysis for project teams, project leadership or department management.
- Maximize project performance by tracking costs, service levels and other metrics and improve efficiency through the development of options and recommendations.
- Educate and assist Project Managers and project leaders to implement processes and make improvements.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Five or more years of project management experience
- Proven history of prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop working relationships with peers and project members
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to perform effectively and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation
- Familiar with client relationship management (CRM) and visualization tools
- Goal-driven and detail-oriented
- Analytical and dependable with the ability to multi-task
- Continuously productive with an inner drive to accomplish goals regularly
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Project Management Certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (preferred)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.