Channel Partner Marketing Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 12/04/2018 Requisition Number: 231459BR-2 Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Marketing, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
The Partner Marketing Manager will play an integral role in developing and implementing marketing programs and initiatives focused in the Alternate Channels segment for the Spectrum Enterprise & Navisite (direct & indirect) segments. The Manager will be expected to develop and leverage partnerships with Sales, Product Management and other members of the Spectrum Enterprise marketing team to ensure consistent execution of marketing strategies. The role also has a broad range of responsibilities including management of marketing development funds, new partner leads, event planning and execution of new partner onboarding.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute joint partner marketing plans and programs while providing ongoing support to maximize partner lead generation, sales revenue, sales productivity and profitability.
- Partner with the Lead Generation, Brand and Product Marketing teams to ensure sales success via management of the channel sales platform and the development of promotions and collateral to increase sell-through and return on investment.
- Manage, execute and measure channel marketing incentives to drive product, revenue and opportunity growth.
- Create and implement sales tools and programs to maximize sales productivity and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Develop and execute customer events (i.e. trade shows, sponsorships, and other industry events) and support appropriate association and chamber memberships. Track and measure utilization to maximize return on investment.
- Support new offer, product and campaign launches.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Partner Development Manager who manages Master Agents.
- 5 years or more of progressive experience in building and implementing field marketing tactics in the telecommunications or business-to-business (B2B) services industry
- 4 or more years of telecommunications (cable, partner channels) work experience
- Client-focused with a proven track record of success in exceeding growth and profitability goals through innovative marketing and event programs
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Collaborative, team-based posture with the necessary “people” competencies to communicate a passion for winning
- Ability to present professionally to large groups of prospects and customers
- Self-Starter who is able to work independently without hands-on direction
- Knowledge of Alternative Channel segments
- General knowledge of fiber connectivity, internet, cloud and cable TV service
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (required).
- Requires adherence to Spectrum Enterprise of Business Conduct.
- Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times
- May require up to 50% travel.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go