Inventory Optimization Manager - MediaApply Now Date posted 02/05/2019 Requisition Number: 235134BR-1 Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Ad Buying and Inventory, Ad Sales, Business Affairs/Development/Analysis, Digital, Internet/Online/New Media, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum Reach is changing the face of digital marketing and advertising by taking an integrated approach to reach and engage targeted audiences across platforms and offerings using its unique portfolio of Digital Television and IP products. We are seeking a talented, passionate and experienced individual for our growing yield management practice in the role of digital Inventory management. You will work closely with Sales, Ad Operations and Product Management focusing initially on the connected TV advertising business and eventually expand into our full portfolio of Digital products.
We’re seeking a Inventory Manager to join our talented team that is working to maximize revenue and provide best in class support for our growing business. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with all aspects of inventory throughout the digital landscape. This individual should be well versed in digital media math and metrics.
- Develop solution-oriented strategies based on KPI’s, data & inventory utilization
- Define inventory landscape to maximize revenue and performance opportunities
- Collaborate with and make recommendations to cross-functional teams on inventory optimizations
- Report on key inventory trends focusing on pricing, packaging and sell-through optimizations
- Work with cross-functional teams to streamline processes and drive efficiencies
- Manage data integrity between multiple systems
- Build & analyze reports, focusing on performance, sell-through rate and yield strategies
- Support leadership in rolling out key initiatives, new processes, and product enhancements
- Conduct weekly and monthly reviews with leadership
- Review and recommend makegoods, added value, & optimizations
- Highly proficient within Microsoft Excel (for example Vlookup, Indexmatch, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College or University and/or at least 3-5 years of successful Digital planning/Inventory/ad operations experience at a publisher/client/ or agency business
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry including, yield optimization, pricing & inventory, ad tech, and programmatic buying/selling
- Familiarity with online technology platforms like Omniture, Yieldex, Operative, Doubleclick, Sales Force and FreeWheel.
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be a team player, with experience in cross-functional collaboration in a matrixed organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of high-level Yield & Monetization strategy.
- Experience working on and implementing projects & rolling out initiatives
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.