Sales and Tools Business Process Manager- Carrier – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/06/2020 Requisition Number: 255645BR-3 Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you knowledgeable of carrier systems and the tools needed to improve sales and sales operations?
- Can you commit to a role maximizing the performance of the carrier organization by evaluating and creating innovative tools, technologies and processes?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Accelerate revenue by partnering with sales teams and leadership to cultivate Sales strategies and goals and uncover improvement opportunities.
- Recommend new and innovative improvements to leadership for short-and long-term planning while aligning new concepts with Spectrum Enterprise’s imperatives.
- Enable sales teams to achieve sales targets and improve job satisfaction through the identification of process and automation opportunities.
- Influence senior leaders by researching and delivering ad-hoc data and analytics solutions that present data in an easy to understand and actionable format with the proper documentation for successful user adoption.
- Successfully guide projects and programs by tracking and managing capital projects, carrier initiatives and prioritized requests.
- Ensure accuracy, quality assurance and adoption of carrier enablement solutions by developing strong internal partnerships.
- Translate business requirements for Project Management and IT teams to ensure successful project implementations.
- Encourage organization-wide success by assisting the team with daily systems and tools and maintaining the internal web page permissions and content.
- Improve sales and sales operations by guiding and reinforcing sales tools best practices while applying lessons learned from previous projects.
- Mitigate risks by ensuring compliance with department policies, procedures and practices.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Three or more years of data analytics and operational reporting experience
- Four or more years of sales, sales support or sales engineering experience
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency when completing multiple assignments simultaneously with aggressive timelines
- Previous experience and passion for leveraging data to drive significant business impact
- History of speaking to large groups using advanced presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking abilities for data analysis and processes
- Possess the intellectual curiosity to work through ambiguity
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills that can manage multiple projects while working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with minimum direction
- Knowledgeable of database concepts and exceptional SQL skills
- Experience working with one or many business intelligence platforms
- Familiar with Salesforce
- In-depth understanding of reporting and analytics tools
- Understanding of data use within a business and how to put together specifications for data design and development
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Seven or more years of experience with cable TV, internet or phone products and services or other related industry experience
- Knowledgeable of client relationship management systems such as Salesforce
- Experience with integrations and tools between Salesforce and other applications or databases
- Familiar with Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Master’s Degree in business administration, marketing, information systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.