Sales Operations Specialist, Partner Support – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/14/2019 Requisition Number: 251653BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated professional talented in supporting sales operations by expediting sales contracts and order related activities?
- Can you commit to a support position empowering sales teams to achieve their objectives by ensuring they focus on selling and acquiring new business?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) Retirement Option up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training
- Be an impactful sales team member by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Increase sales by performing pre-and post-sale activities for moderately complex orders and manage a portfolio of in-flight proposals and orders.
- Ensure a successful sales cycle by maintaining operational product knowledge, product requirements, service pricing, sales promotions and capital approval policies and processes.
- Maintain accurate and complete records and sales orders by capturing client, contact, product, price and other order information and identify and correct discrepancies.
- Initiate the installation process by creating new orders, service and billing accounts, sales opportunities, service requests and client records.
- Monitor dashboards and reports to advance orders, identify and initiate activities to be performed by other departments, escalate delays to stakeholders and resolve rejected orders.
- Determine the serviceability of client locations through assessments of available services, site surveys, construction cost estimate evaluations and process orders in alignment with capital policies.
- Review and interpret order entry matrices to determine correct client resource management (CRM) system order entry and identify opportunity and system-related errors.
- Assess the return on investment (ROI) models, identify sites in the design configuration and validate against the ROI.
- Improve sales by preparing enticing client proposals and contracts in compliance with product requirements to include ensuring special legal terms and conditions.
- Ensure appropriate billing codes are entered into the CRM system by reviewing and interpreting billing codes.
- Evaluate order details, determine the correct order processing path and categorize accurately to ensure Operations can initiate next steps for order implementation and fulfillment.
- Execute order processes with moderately complex engineering functions using an understanding of engineering requirements.
- Mitigate fiscal risks by initiating pricing and seeking financial approval requests.
- Evaluate sales orders to ensure compliance with established business rules and processes, identify errors and correct as needed.
- Boost sales team productivity by ratifying orders for commission eligibility.
- Promote efficiency company-wide by coaching sales representatives on order flow, CRM system functionality and use, product requirements and pricing policies.
- Identify system and order defects with CRM, billing, construction and other applications, and assist with order triage efforts by initiating steps and managing order resolution.
- Resolve moderately complex commission related disputes and ensure revenue assurance by working with Sales teams.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- One year of project coordination experience
- Three or more years of data entry experience
- Three or more years of sales support or client service work experience
- Three or more years of commercial business-to-business (B2B) and CRM platform experience
- Three or more years of B2B billing platform experience
- History of effectively explaining tools, processes and business rules and answering questions from members of other departments
- Knowledge and ability to navigate and utilize multiple CRM, billing and other systems, toggling between applications while fielding inbound calls and responding to instant messages
- Track record of building orders, understanding and selecting appropriate Salesforce billing codes with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong critical thinking skills that can solve problems where standardization may not exist
- Ability to identify order errors and system defects, conduct triage and escalate as needed
- Demonstrated client orientation through responsiveness, tracking and follow-up
- Team-oriented with the ability to handle requests and resolve problems in a high-demand and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, organize, make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Exceptional judgment, initiative, and sense of urgency to accomplish job duties
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- One year of telecommunications or cable industry experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- College course work in a related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.