Salesforce - Application DeveloperApply Now Date posted 10/10/2019 Requisition Number: 241285BR-2 Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
Responsible for changes and enhancements to the enterprise Salesforce application related to capital project initiatives. Applies expert knowledge on Salesforce application development technologies and technical trends. Works on projects of high complexity within one or more development environments and on multiple programs/systems/applications as a senior project team member.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the consumer/client experience
- Designs, implements, and delivers Salesforce Applications for internal and external users.
- Actively and independently acquire knowledge of new development technologies in areas such enterprise web applications, application tools and other niches as necessary.
- Work closely with the development team to respond, clarify or define specific application behavior, look/feel and function.
- Diagnose moderately complex issues, evaluate, assist in the recommendation and execute the best resolution.
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience.
- Modify, enhance and implement Salesforce application designed to support new or existing business initiatives.
- Influence system design by assisting to identify and recommend design and requirements needs for Salesforce Application enhancements.
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
- Write code and implement configuration that meets the production requirements and design specifications.
- Ensure code and configuration is regression free, documented and unit tested.
- Participate in design and team review to provide a technical perspective on implementation.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Intermediate foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design
- Intermediate understanding of consuming APIs and Web Services
- Intermediate understanding of best practices in Salesforce application design
- Intermediate knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Ability to deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Related Work Experience
3 to 4 years Experience with Salesforce Administration
3 to 4 years Salesforce Application development experience
3 to 4 years Experience with configuration, design, coding and testing
1 to 2 years Version control systems experience (Git and Atlassian suite)
Travel may be required
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.