Senior Administrative Assistant - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/11/2019 Requisition Number: 233729BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Zip Code: 28273 Area of Interest: Administrative/Clerical, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
What You Will Do
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Provide complex administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare, maintain, and process confidential information and correspondence including memos, reports and proposals with high-degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintain accurate files and records.
- Compose and edit correspondence and memoranda and prepare and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Type, collate, copy and produce graphs/charts, professional presentation materials and other required reports as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, meetings and events.
- Prepare and coordinate on- and off-site meetings and events including hotel arrangements, catering, audio/visual needs, etc.
- Coordinate various projects and activities.
- Execute special or continuous research and moderately complex data analysis.
- Maintain calendar and appointment scheduling for assigned management.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for management.
- Performs liaison functions with other departments and staff when appropriate.
- May represent the Company at promotions of community events.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned by a supervisor.
- Five or more years administrative/secretarial work experience
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of client and company information
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to reach with hands and arms, to bend, to talk and hear, and to read and use a computer
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Ability to use, handle, and manipulate objects such as paper, pencils, keyboards, and mouse
- Vision ability close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to use ten-key adding machine
- Ability to type 60 wpm
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work while seated for prolonged periods of time
- Knowledge of office procedures and the operation of standard office equipment (i.e., 10-key calculator, Dictaphone)
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Knowledge of assigned business unit’s policies and practices
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- College course work in Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience (preferred)
- Office environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go