Senior L&D AnalystApply Now Date posted 05/02/2017 Requisition Number: 194448BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Editorial, Operations/General, Other, Project/Program Management Position Type: Full Time
The Analyst (3) is responsible for designing, building and implementing analytic methods for the Customer Operations L&D team and internal stakeholders. He/She facilitates the analytic methods to help improve service management and service delivery performance in support of the business objectives. The Analyst (3) is responsible for identifying inefficient and non-value-added processes in the production environment, resulting in improvements to Business Impact/Call Center Metrics, Productivity/SLAs, and Internal L&D (capacity, time tracking, and budget) activities.
The Analyst (3) works with team members to perform one or more of the following analytic methods:
- Build a robust dashboard and measurement program that enables value definition for the business and the use of leading and lagging indicators to rapidly respond to changing and evolving learning needs. He/She will work across the L&D team to facilitate the collection, reporting, and monitoring of key metrics to drive both internal and external activities; research market trends and use insights to enable proactive call center relationships that surface call center problems; and define solutions that drive lasting change to achieve business impact
- Build continual improvement capabilities and tools to optimize the L&D operating model performance. The Analyst researches and evaluates the Agile Learning Experience Process (ALEP) in order to provide the L&D team with recommendations and plans for continuous process improvement.
- Build an archive capability to organize, assemble, catalogue, preserve, and manage various types of content, tools, and artifacts that support the core business processes of the Customer Operations L&D team. This archive tracks a multitude of different assets and establishes how it is stored/retrieved in order to maintain the "single source of truth" of all materials in use by the L&D team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop and maintain dashboard tools, measurement frameworks, and SharePoint libraries for use by the L&D team. Architect a digital library in which all L&D content can be stored, tracked, updated or retired per the business requirements.
Build methods to collect, store, and report data and own the process end-to-end for the dashboard, performance, or archiving analytic methods. Create necessary checklists, tools, documents, and forms to enable and support the analytic method. Monitor and manage method data interfaces, files, integrity and security.
Perform project management duties as needed to support analytic initiatives and the implementation of new methods.
Collaborate with Analytics team members to enable L&D processes and methods to scale the L&D organization and elevate the business impact. Identify opportunities to phase out dependencies on legacy databases, processes and reporting tools.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Forward-thinking, with an ability to anticipate and prepare for changing demands for and uses of analytical information
- Good business acumen and project management skills, with proven ability to plan and execute projects within deadline constraints
- Effective oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with peers, leadership, and internal stakeholders
- Ability to develop logical policies and procedures that the L&D Team will follow to ensure integrity of analytical methods
- Ability to audit analytic methods in use across the L&D organization to identify compliance with processes and procedures as well as improvements
- Demonstrated knowledge of creating performance dashboards or SharePoint repositories to support internal or external stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency to manipulate and report on data using measurement tools (MS Excel, MS Access, Tableau, SQL)
- Experience in using one or more of the following methodologies: Balanced Scorecard, Strategy Mapping, SWOT, Value Chain, Six Sigma/Lean, Agile/Scrum, and Organizational Change Management
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Business Improvement, Analytics and/or Intelligence experience 5+
Dashboard Development or SharePoint Administration experience 5+
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/certification in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Economics, or Business Management
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Big Data/Hadoop experience, Business Intelligence tool experience
Certification from Academy of Certified Archivists
Related Work Experience
Relevant corporate experience in a large Fortune 100 company
Management or business consulting experience
5% Travel (if required)
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go