Spectrum Enterprise Recruiting CoordinatorApply Now Date posted 12/21/2018 Requisition Number: 232697BR-1 Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Human Resources Position Type: Full Time
Title: Spectrum Enterprise Recruiting Coordinator
At a Glance:
• Are you a goal-focused and motivated recruiting support professional skilled at prioritizing multiple recruitment procedures?
• Can you commit to a full-time, mid-level position supporting recruiters, hiring leaders, and candidates throughout the recruitment process?
• Can you positively engage all levels of candidates to ensure an elevated hiring experience?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, voice, video, TV and cloud infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As a talented recruiting coordinator, your focus is on enhancing the client experience by ensuring a smooth recruitment and hiring process for quality candidates. You support key recruitment process points including requisition management, and scheduling interviews. You have a keen ability for prioritization and organization to maximize efficiencies within our Talent Acquisition team. You connect with the right people both inside and outside of the company to drive our client-centric mission. You will report directly to the Recruiting Manager for goals, guidance and assistance.
• Competitive Salary
• Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
• 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
• Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan of an additional 3%
• Education Assistance
• Child Care/ Special Needs Assistance
• Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
• Employee Discount on Spectrum Cable Services
What You Will Do:
• Be an impactful member of the Talent Acquisition team by ensuring a smooth recruitment process for candidates.
• Initiate the recruiting process by creating and routing requisitions for approval.
• Coordinate an effective hiring process by scheduling requested interviews and verifying eligibility.
• Assist recruiters by processing and administering hiring documents.
• Ensure a smooth onboarding process by monitoring background checks and employee reports.
• Support enterprise-wide Talent Acquisition and Diversity services and initiatives through collaboration with recruiters and internal teams.
• Support recruiters and HR leaders by providing reporting and metric-driven data.
• Maintain adherence with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Office of Federal Contracts Compliance Program (OFCCP) by conducting regular requisition audits.
• Enhance the candidate experience by facilitating travel requests, accommodations and reimbursements.
• Support the recruiting team by attending recruiting events, conferences and job fairs.
• Perform other activities and special projects associated with the position.
Required Keys for Success:
• Two or more years of experience in providing recruiting, human resources or administrative support
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Professionally interact with all levels of an organization
• Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities
• Proven track record of making sound judgments on job-related matters within a fast-paced team environment
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Visio
How You Will Stand Out from the Crowd:
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) /Brassring
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent client service skills and client experience orientation
• Track record of supporting executive leaders
• High School Diploma or equivalent work experience(required)
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go