Sr. Media Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 09/18/2019 Requisition Number: 248706BR-1 Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Marketing Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a creative and organized professional proficient in developing innovative marketing programs?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding all aspects of multiple marketing campaigns from concept through implementation?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
The Senior Manager of Media will work in a cross-functional environment to lead client-side business-to-business (B2B) paid media strategy, planning, buying and optimization. Employing strong digital and traditional media expertise, ad technology experience, analytics insights and project management skills, this individual will drive the performance of media programs to generate revenue, user engagement and brand promotion. The Senior Manager of Media will work closely with marketing leaders, campaign managers, agencies, publishers and ad networks to deliver on goals.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Develop, plan and manage the overarching paid media strategy and plans, in partnership with the campaign strategy team and with agencies, to meet business goals for the brand, demand generation and lead generation.
- Partner with the campaign strategy team to define and execute the strategy, implementation, and optimization of integrated media campaigns to drive engagement, nurturing and lead conversion.
- Manage all digital media including display media, online video, paid social, native and other digital channels to deliver against required response, engagement and conversion key point indicators (KPIs).
- Leverage knowledge and expertise in programmatic & re-targeting Platforms, DSPs, DMPs and other digital media tools and services to deliver best-in class media strategies.
- Manage all traditional and offline media programs and campaigns including national and local TV, out-of-home (OOH), radio and integrated campaigns.
- Develop tests, analyze data and identify insights and trends to achieve maximum return on investment (ROI) in paid media campaigns.
- Provide proactive, ongoing analysis and insights to campaign team and senior leadership on adjustments, optimizations or strategy modifications to hit campaign goals.
- Manage budget to ensure investment is aligned with goals and to reallocate funds based on performance and priorities based on analysis and insights.
- Daily collaboration with media agencies, campaign managers and operational partners to provide program performance information and optimizations.
- Manage data, targeting and segmentation strategy across digital channels, platforms and data on-boarding relationships. Collaborate with campaign strategy and Analytics team to execute on strategy.
- Partner with Analytics to implement tagging and measurement strategies for paid media using Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other tools.
- Intake requests from campaign managers and develop programs that meet their goals while leveraging available technology and agency resources.
- Provide strategic point of views (POVs) to senior management on media and technology offerings related to digital media.
- Lead weekly status and reporting calls with media agencies and internal stakeholders including campaign managers.
- Manage relationships with key media partners through regular meetings, quarterly business reviews (QBRs), campaign presentations and annual reviews.
- Manage all media plans, proposals, SOWs, agency and publisher contracts.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience
- Employ strong project management skills, demonstrating the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables.
- Five or more years of digital media planning, analytics, and strategy with emphasis on B2B demand generation
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working with a sense of urgency
- Deadline-driven that can manage all phases of a large project independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- History of working with all levels of an organization while showing good judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make recommendations
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level
- Strong attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Master’s in Business Administration (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.