Systems Analyst - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/08/2019 Requisition Number: 251149BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Administrative Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a detail-oriented professional skilled at developing applications and reporting solutions to address business needs?
- Can you commit to a role empowering leadership and end-users through recommendations for issue resolution?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about improving business operations through application development and reporting solutions. As the Systems Analyst of Operations, you accelerate revenue using an in-depth understanding of our business processes and the systems used to implement those processes. You excel at providing detailed analyses of business issues using various data sources. You drive growth and issue resolution through recommendations that assist management and end-users to meet business goals in multiple areas across the company.
You increase efficiency by serving as the liaison between Business Analysts and Technical Solution providers including Engineering, IT and third-party partners. You focus on presenting the most accurate and industry-current information and using the appropriate research tools. You have a keen ability for identifying organizational opportunities and mitigating risk. You flourish in an office environment supporting leadership across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report to the Senior Systems Analyst for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education and Certification Program Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Drive issue resolution and business improvements by gathering, analyzing, refining, validating, documenting and maintaining complex system requirements for all cash flow activities for residential and commercial services.
- Mitigate risks through the analysis of system interdependencies, requirements and risks that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, series processes and support technologies to include assessing and communicating impacts of system changes or outages.
- Guide the success of system changes by defining, documenting, implementing and tracking rules, policies and configurations related to the system.
- Maximize analysis results through an understanding of business processes and functions.
- Leverage available or new technologies and capabilities by recommending and supporting the implementation and redesign of business processes.
- Translate functional specifications into systems and technical designs for use by the database administrators (DBAs) and developers for system configuration and deployment.
- Support project completions by maintaining a systems library and technical specifications via change management processes.
- Maintain the documented business and system requirements by creating and maintaining a library of test cases and traceability.
- Interpret and deliver technical specifications by serving as the liaison to the Business Analysts and the technical support personnel such as IT, Billing, DBAs, third-party suppliers, developers and integrators.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Two years of telecommunications experience
- Two years of project management experience
- Three years of systems analysis experience
- Three years of software and development and implementation experience
- Expert in analyzing and interpreting data to quickly identify business issues and opportunities
- History of defining key performance indicators and metrics
- Confidence when preparing and conducting data-driven presentations
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Track record of supervising and motivating others while showing good judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Cross-functional management skills with the ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Knowledge of process and project management
- Understanding of general accounting and billing procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge in network operations and configurations
- Any professional network certifications such as; CCNA, CCNP, JNCIP
- Jira software experience
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.