Talent Acquisition Program Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 09/10/2020 Requisition Number: 267350BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Human Resources, Program Management Position Type: Full Time
• Are you a motivated, talent acquisition professional skilled in developing and implementing successful programs and processes that deliver an excellent candidate experience?
• Can you commit to a leadership role enhancing the talent pipeline for early career positions across key functions?
• Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Talent Acquisition Program Manager, you focus on meeting current and future business objectives through the development and implementation of impactful talent acquisition programs and processes. You combine your recruitment expertise and your knowledge of industry trends to recruit and support top talent, with a focus on an early career talent strategy. As a Talent Acquisition leader, you apply your recruiting and operations knowledge to successfully lead projects from original concept through final implementation. You drive performance and efficiency by implementing recruitment management best practices and improvements to the recruitment process. You excel at planning, managing, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of projects and programs.
You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles. You have a proven ability to promote growth by creating a positive candidate and hiring manager experience. You thrive in an office environment leading talent acquisition efforts. You report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition Operations for goals, guidance and assistance.
• Competitive Salary with Bonus
• Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
• 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
• Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
• Education Assistance
• Pretax Child Care Spending Account
• Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
• Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
• Ensure successful implementation and management of key talent acquisition programs.
• Lead the development and implementation of dynamic recruitment programs to include intern and early career programs. .
• Collaborate and build consensus with key internal stakeholders including University Relations, Recruiting Solutions, and Spectrum Enterprise business leaders.
• Improve the sourcing process through the identification and execution of additional sourcing techniques, including the evaluation of channels and the management of sourcing resources.
• Develop and maintain a high-performance culture by providing leadership and guidance to team members
• Act as a change champion for new initiatives and processes
• Promote diversity by spearheading recruitment strategies and ensuring recruiters are using sourcing techniques and tools that reach diverse populations.
• Maintain compliance with EEO, FCC, OFCCP and any applicable federal, state and local guidelines through continuous monitoring of recruitment and outreach activities.
• Continuously improve the quality of recruiting efforts and talent entering the organization through regular assessments and evaluations of processes.
• Support the success of the talent acquisition strategy by identifying and selecting media, technology and social solutions.
• Implement metrics that evaluate the effectiveness of talent acquisition programs and create audit cadence to include compliance and productivity evaluations.
• Develop and implement strategic recruitment plans after analyzing data and results, comparing strategy and targets and communicating status to determine an action plan.
Required keys for success:
• Two or more years of management experience
• Five or more years of human resources or recruiting experience
• Expert knowledge of recruitment trends, technologies and staffing and employment practices
• Working knowledge of market compensation trends
• History of working with hiring managers at all levels of the organization and supervising recruitment teams
• Solid business planning and forecasting skills with the ability to maintain client and company confidentiality
• History of working independently while managing and motivating others
• Deadline-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, make decisions and work collaboratively to resolve issues
• Prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to show sound judgment and initiative while working under pressure
• Track record of analyzing data and developing reports and conducting presentations for executive levels
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and to work collaboratively with leaders of all levels of the organization.
• Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
How you will stand out from the crowd:
• Program Management experience in Talent Acquisition
• Program Management experience in University Relations
• Talent Acquisition Operations experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
• Project management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (preferred)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.