Advanced Advertising Manager (National) - Ad SalesApply Now Date posted 01/22/2020 Requisition Number: 257021BR-1 Location: United States - Illinois - Chicago Area of Interest: Account Management, Ad Sales, Marketing, Strategic Planning Position Type: Full Time
This role will be the strategic leader who will serve as a subject matter expert on the Spectrum Reach Advanced Advertising platform capabilities offered in all multi-markets. He/she has the responsibility for all multi-market Advanced Advertising revenue sales for business represented through NCC, a subsidiary representing Spectrum Reach in the national marketplace. In partnership with the National Sales management leadership team and multi-market sales division of NCC, this individual will provide training, direction, and overall strategy for agency facing Advanced Advertising for the Spectrum Reach footprint. Customer base for this position is the multi-market division of all large agencies, holding company, and prominent large regional agencies.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as an Advanced Advertising champion by developing and driving revenue growth for nationwide digital and Advanced Advertising agency media sales
- Develop and execute the enterprise approach for multi-market media agency Advanced Advertising strategy and communication
- Coordinate Advanced Advertising efforts for the multi-market team at NCC Media on behalf of Spectrum Reach
- Align with the Spectrum Reach National Sales organization for sales strategy and partner communication
- Collaborate with the centralized National AA support supervisor on workflow and communication
- Act as the multi-market liaison to a number of support functions including Product, Sales Planning, Production, Operations, Marketing, Account Planning and Business Development. Must be able to articulate challenges and be proactive about recommending remediation.
- Serve as additional contact for Ad Operations as it pertains to workflow and ad technology
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- This position requires the ability to interact professionally with various groups and organizations
- Must be able to develop a strong knowledge base of products, features and services and understand how our customers use them
- Subject matter expertise in OTT, digital video, television and the application of 1st party data for targeting and measurement of ad campaigns
- Willing to travel frequently (around 40%) as this role supports multiple hubs for NCC and our NSM teams
- Leadership and subject matter expertise of advertising and measurement for a variety of verticals, most importantly retail and automotive
- Major holding company Advanced Advertisings and multi-market television experience
- Knowledge of ad technology for campaign implementation, execution and analytics is preferred
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to prioritize and complete specifics tasks on time
- Must be entrepreneurial and able to respond dynamically the ever changing media landscape
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with buyers, divisional staff and cross functional leadership
- Strong relationships with advertising agency digital and Advanced Advertising departments
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience. MBA degree is ideal.
Related Work Experience
- Leadership experience a plus
- Proven track record of business development
- Digital or Advanced Advertising Sales Experience
- Expertise in Advanced Advertising, data driven media, programmatic media and digital advertising
- Frequently travels
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards, and auto insurance
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.