Manager, National Accounts – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 12/16/2019 Requisition Number: 254995BR Location: United States - Ohio - Columbus Area of Interest: Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused business-to-business (B2B) sales expert adept at guiding and mentoring teams to reach the next performance level?
- Can you commit to a senior sales position improving revenue by fostering relationships with clients across our national footprint?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days, and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be a motivating leader of the sales team by recruiting, training, motivating and developing the team to achieve or exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Increase sales by ensuring team activities are in compliance with company policies and processes are correctly being followed for Salesforce reports, project plans, business cases and travel forms.
- Maximize growth by assessing team strengths and assigning special high priority clients to exceptional sales team members and developing business with significant long-term potential.
- Develop key sales skills of your team by attending sales calls with sales representatives and serving as a subject matter expert.
- Influence senior leadership by providing weekly summaries, forecasts and funnel reports.
- Monitor team activities to ensure the daily activities are being completed in all categories and that sales teams are achieving acquisition goals.
- Five or more years of experience managing global telecommunications sales for a national provider
- In-depth knowledge of PRI, VOIP, SIP applications, TDM, DS3, OCn, multiple Ethernet services, equipment vendors, managed services, private networks/MPLS and SaaS services
- Expert in database management to include Siebel, Salesforce or similar client relationship management (CRM) tool
- History of effectively creating, building and directing a national sales budget and new sales organization
- Self-starter and expert in social selling and prospecting
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- List of C-Level contacts to position Spectrum Enterprise’s services nationally
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.