Spectrum Inside Sales SupervisorApply Now Date posted 01/18/2019 Requisition Number: 231817BR Location: United States - Ohio - Columbus Zip Code: 43212 Area of Interest: Operations/General, Other, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
Spectrum is seeking professional, career minded, financially motivated, and customer orientated individuals to join our rapidly growing Columbus, OH team. Want to learn more about Spectrum? Watch this video for an inside look at our company: http://bit.ly/2GOmYbF
- Organizes and manages inside sales personnel responsible for closing inbound sales calls.
- Develops and oversees inbound telephonic sales processes.
- Accountable for achieving assigned revenue goals and quotas of the sales team. *Coordinates work flows. Works with sales force to ensure that customers understand the benefits and features of new products, services and programs.
- Oversees the processing of inside sales orders and documentation for accurate and timely installation and turn-up of sold accounts.
- Prepares regular sales activities reports.
- Work is reviewed frequently for quality against objectives, budgets and schedules.
- Assigns tasks. Checks and guides work at frequent intervals.
- Trains employees on daily tasks and specialized sales techniques.
- Troubleshoots difficult problems. Decisions affect outcomes of the sales team. *Negotiates with difficult customers.
- Sets priorities for, leads and participates in review of performance staff.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience required
- Minimum of 1 year in a lead/proficient level of performance required.
- Sales supervision experience in a call center environment preferred.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go