Enterprise Account Representative 3 - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/29/2020 Requisition Number: 257520BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Sales Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated enterprise tele-sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based services over the phone?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a client-centric Enterprise Account Representative, you focus on exceeding the expectations of clients by highlighting how our fiber-based solutions simplify their efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new enterprise accounts while managing an existing portfolio. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business and enhance the client experience. Through your expertise and understanding of each client’s needs, you outline cost-effective combinations of our networking solutions to augment their existing services. You excel at working in an office environment managing accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an Additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an effective member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals and the promotion of marketing campaigns.
- Consult with clients and propose tailored product solutions for their complex business needs using effective telephone-based techniques.
- Enhance the client experience by selling to the existing client base using active campaign strategies.
- Qualify new leads and prospects through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Foster long-term client relationship through comprehensive account management being mindful of opportunities for new services, renewals and upsell potential.
- Enhance client confidence in our products by providing competitor information and conducting a side-by-side product comparison.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with other departments to improve client outcomes or resolve issues.
- Persevere through uncertain, difficult or stressful situations in order to maintain a high-performance level.
- Zero to one year of experience working with clients
- Proficient in persuasively presenting products and services to meet client needs while addressing and overcoming objections to close sales
- Competitive and driven to meet goals while working within acceptable standards and demonstrating a commitment to provide high-quality service
- Deadline-driven with the ability to maintain high performance levels in difficult, changing, uncertain or stressful situations
- Ability to organize and prioritize work while multi-tasking across several screens, databases and complex data entry systems
- Adaptive interpersonal sales approach that maintains commitments and confidentiality
- Engaging communication skills with the ability to remain calm during stressful situations and complaint escalations
- Proven ability to perform root cause analysis within calls and analyze information to generate alternatives even with limited data or if solution produces areas for opportunity
- Receptive to coaching and continuous pursuit of self-development
- Quick learner within a team environment and apply that knowledge
- Strong keyboard entry skills
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, internet and email use
- Available to work shifts Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
- Effective written and spoken English communications skills
- Zero to one year in commission-based sales
- Zero to one year working in a call center
- Zero to one year using a computerized system as a central part of the job
- One or more years of experience working with clients over the phone
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.