Enterprise Account Representative - Spectrum EntepriseApply Now Date posted 12/19/2019 Requisition Number: 254572BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Inside Sales, Sales Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated enterprise tele-sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services over the phone?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a driven and client-centric representative, you focus on highlighting the ways our fiber-based solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency for local enterprise organizations. As an Enterprise Account Representative, you are passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts while supporting existing clients. You have a developed ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business. Through your expertise and understanding of client needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our products. You thrive in an office environment interacting with clients over the phone to capture accounts within a specified footprint. You report to the Manager of Enterprise Strategic Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals and the promotion of marketing campaigns.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs using effective telephone-based sales techniques.
- Expand business and client base using a marketing-generated lead list, qualify new prospects through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability by requesting site surveys.
- Improve sales by building long-term client relationships mindful of opportunities for upsell potential, incremental sales and cross-selling.
- Enhance client confidence in our products by providing competitor knowledge, a side-by-side product comparison and coordinating efforts with other departments to resolve issues.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Zero to one year of sales experience working with clients
- Proficient in persuasively presenting products and services to meet client needs, address and overcome objection and close sales
- Client-focused and adept at meeting daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Strong work ethic with the ability to organize time to ensure delivery of results and maintain high-performance levels
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and organize with shifting priorities
- History of providing a unique positive client experience by adapting your own sales approach to the client’s style
- Track record of maintaining client and business data confidentiality
- Ability to remain calm and positive during difficult situations and remain engaged with the client until the problem or complaint is resolved or escalated
- Effective analyzation skills that can identify problems and root causes within calls
- Be in constant pursuit of self-development, seek feedback from others and be receptive to coaching
- Quick learner within a team environment and able to apply that knowledge
- Strong keyboard entry skills with the ability to navigate between multiple screens and databases
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communications skills
- Zero to one year working or conducting outbound calls in a call center
- Zero to one year working in a commission-based sales environment
- Zero to one year of experience using a computerized system as a central part of the job
- One or more years of experience working with clients over the phone
- Available for shift Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- Some college, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.