Enterprise Account Representative - Spectrum EntepriseApply Now Date posted 02/11/2020 Requisition Number: 258251BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Sales Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated enterprise tele-sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Enterprise Account Representative, you focus on promoting solutions over the phone that simplify efforts and improve efficiency for local enterprise organizations. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts while supporting existing clients. You have a developed ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to capture and increase business. Through your expertise and understanding of clients’ needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our networking solutions. You thrive in and office environment capturing new accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Enterprise Sales Manager for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients over the telephone and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs or promote current marketing campaigns.
- Boost sales by identifying and cultivating opportunities for upselling, incremental sales and cross-selling.
- Promote client satisfaction by responding to inbound call volume promptly in alignment with call handling metrics.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Encourage long-term client retention through coordinated efforts with Account Executive, Account Management, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Enhance client confidence in our products by demonstrating competitor knowledge and providing side-by-side comparisons.
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Six or more months of sales experience working with clients
- Positive and upbeat attitude with strong telephone presence and driven by daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Collaborative team member and quick study with the ability to confidently provide product solutions
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to navigate multiple applications simultaneously
- Available to work assigned shift within guidelines between the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Fluent in written and spoken English communication skills
- One or more years of sales experience working with clients
- Six or more months of call center experience in a commission-based sales role
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.