Enterprise Account Representative – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/16/2020 Requisition Number: 270425BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated enterprise tele-sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients over the telephone and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs or promote current marketing campaigns.
- Boost sales by identifying and cultivating opportunities for upselling, incremental sales and cross-selling.
- Promote client satisfaction by responding to inbound call volume promptly in alignment with call handling metrics.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Encourage long-term client retention through coordinated efforts with Account Executive, Account Management, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Enhance client confidence in Spectrum Enterprise products by demonstrating competitor knowledge and providing side-by-side comparisons.
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Sales experience working with clients
- Positive and upbeat attitude with strong telephone presence and driven by daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Collaborative team member and quick study with the ability to confidently provide product solutions
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work assigned shift within guidelines between the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with the ability to navigate multiple applications simultaneously
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- One or more years of sales experience working with clients
- Call center experience in a commission-based sales role
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.