Manager, Managed Services Strategic Sales – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 11/29/2019 Requisition Number: 254134BR-1 Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a motivated managed services sales leader skilled in guiding high-performing teams to meet or exceed revenue goals?
- Can you commit to a senior sales position educating clients on our technology solutions while coaching your team to the next level?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be a motivating leader for the Managed Services sales team by training and guiding them to achieve or exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Exceed product goals by managing daily activities to include recruiting, training, motivating and developing the team into a cohesive unit.
- Accelerate market-wide adoption of our Managed Services, Hosted Voice and SD-WAN through the development and execution of a detailed sales and market development plan.
- Drive the sales process by developing overarching team selling strategies in collaboration with Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing and Product teams.
- Solidify sales by demonstrating Hosted Voice and SD-WAN products directly to prospective clients.
- Serve as a Spectrum Enterprise brand ambassador through participation in industry trade shows, technology symposiums and other field marketing opportunities.
- Advance and develop service attributes by collaborating with the Product team.
- Maximize efficiency by working closely with Operations and Process teams.
- Influence operational and executive team decisions by providing weekly sales reports, summaries and analysis.
- Improve team sales by monitoring both maintenance and acquisition of accounts, conducting weekly sales staff meetings and facilitating one on one performance reviews.
- Perform other activities associated with this position as assigned.
- Five or more years of enterprise-level account telecommunications sales experience
- History of effectively leading teams focused on selling LAN/WAN technologies, Managed Router and Firewall services, Hosted Voice, SD-WAN and Cloud-based solutions
- Commanding presence with repeated success leading face-to-face meetings with C-level executives and business owners
- Proven ability to inspire teams to overachieve
- Experience organizing implementing and maintaining sales goals
- Expert in telecommunications and networking technologies
- Strong business analysis skills with Salesforce or similar client relationship management (CRM) tool
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Valid and active driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel 70 percent of the time
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Five or more years of enterprise-level account telecommunications sales experience with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales performance
- Expert team builder within a high-volume, fast-paced and changing environment
- Proficient in developing and managing high-performing teams
- Experience with LAN and WAN technologies, Managed Router and Firewall services, Hosted Voice solutions, SD-WAN technology and Cloud-based solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Industry recognized applicable certifications like Cisco, Broadsoft, Fortinet, Nuage or Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Certifications (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.