Sales Enablement Manager – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 12/06/2018 Requisition Number: 231568BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Zip Code: 75019 Area of Interest: Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Improve sales metrics through the consistent execution of a fact-based process that focuses on key performance indicators, initiating sales training classes, new hire ramp planning, participating on sales calls, and in driving the understanding and the adoption of key sales strategies.
- Partner with regional sales leaders to support the ongoing development of the sales organization. This includes coaching Managers and front lines sales teams on how to prospect, qualify, pursue, sell and close sales with prospects and active customers.
- Efficiently and effectively teach the utilization of all sales tools and processes provided by Spectrum Enterprise.
- Prepare new sales representatives by conducting orientation of the sales process, developing individual coaching plans, providing resources and assistance and scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Prepare reports and coaching strategies based on call and sales activities.
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales.
- Communicate changes in products, promotions, pricing, campaigns and procedures.
- Learn and develop a pertinent sales training curriculum for all of Spectrum Enterprise's products and the respective “Value Added” propositions and Sales Methodology. Deliver training in coordination with Corporate L&D.
- Attend and coach ‘In the Field’ on customer sales calls, providing real-time coaching and support, as well as individual and team strategy sessions.
- Plan, coordinate, evaluate, monitor and grow sales opportunities through team activities, territory and account management and bolstering employee commitment and competence.
- Manage and track all aspects of New Hire (Sales and Sales Leadership) performance against ‘Ramp Objectives’. Work closely with Sales Leadership on analysis of both tenured and non-tenured sales personnel in each sales channel as well as plans to increase performance.
- Establish and maintain Sales Development Certifications as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Five or more years of successful commercial strategic sales experience
- Two or more years of sales management and training development experience
- Industry experience in technology, telecommunications or internet-based services preferred.
- Proven track record of success in growing and defending business in a competitive environment to Mid-market and Enterprise level customers
- Ability to motivate and train
- Solid Knowledge of the sales process and enterprise sales methodology, Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in curriculum design and development
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills, comfortable and skilled presenting to large groups, senior leadership, customers or one on one sales coaching sessions
- Business acumen and a high degree of professionalism commensurate when routinely attending face-to-face meetings with external prospects and customers.
- History of managing a sales team
- Experience with telecommunications, technology, Cable or internet-based services
- Proven record in Network and Solutions sales
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent training, education and experience
- Office environment
- Some travel
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go