Sales Enablement Manager - Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 12/17/2019 Requisition Number: 255181BR-1 Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you an experienced sales enablement professional with a proven track record of using strategies to boost sales?
- Can you commit to an instructor position coaching and mentoring sales teams to exceed targeted goals?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Certification Program
- Drive new sales representative development through one-on-one and group coaching sessions of our sales representative Professional Development Roadmap (PDR) courses. Provide consistent and timely feedback to their managers while tracking and documenting progress.
- Support the ongoing development of the sales organization. This includes coaching Managers and front lines sales on how to efficiently and effectively utilize all sales tools and processes provided by Spectrum Enterprise.
- Responsible for improving sales metrics through the consistent execution of a fact-based process that focuses on key performance indicators, initiating sales training classes, new hire ramp planning, participating on sales calls and in driving understanding and adoption of key sales strategies on an ongoing daily basis.
- Communicate changes in products, promotions, pricing, campaigns and procedures.
- Fully understand and be able to articulate all Spectrum Enterprise products and the respective “Value Added” propositions and Sales Methodology. Develop a pertinent sales training curriculum and deliver one-on-one or in coordination with Corporate Learning and Development.
- Attend and coach ‘In the Field’ on client sales calls, providing real-time coaching and support, as well as individual and team strategy sessions.
- Plan, coordinate, evaluate, monitor and grow sales through team activity as well as territory and account management, and increase employee commitment and competence, in order to increase and grow revenue and market share.
- Manage and track all aspects of New Hire (Sales and Sales Leadership) performances against ‘Ramp Objectives’.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership on analysis of both tenured and non-tenured sales personnel by sales channel as well as plans to increase performance.
- Establish and maintain Sales Development certifications as assigned.
- Five or more years of successful commercial strategic sales experience
- Two or more years of sales management and training development experience
- Industry experience in technology, telecommunications or internet-based services preferred
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to diagnose root cause and prescribe training based on gap analysis of representative performance and track progress
- Solid Knowledge of the sales process and enterprise sales methodology, Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in curriculum design and development
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills, comfortable and skilled presenting to large groups, senior leadership, clients or one on one sales coaching sessions via in-person or Webex
- Highly organized with adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Business acumen and a high degree of professionalism commensurate with routinely attending face-to-face meetings with external prospects and clients
- Understand and help us drive key skills while sales coaching on time management, planning, sales process and methodology, prospecting, solution presentation, objection handling, working the white space, storytelling and active listening
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.