Strategic Account Representative II – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 12/18/2019 Requisition Number: 254972BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a strategic and growth-focused professional skilled in consultative telesales?
- Can you commit to an outbound sales position guiding large organizations through the selection of fiber-based solutions?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Match Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days, Sick Days and Vacation
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of weekly and monthly sales activity goals using sound telephone-based selling techniques.
- Consult with prospective clients within the client base using standard telephone and email strategies while maintaining a high-level of client satisfaction, professionalism and courtesy.
- Drive the sales cycle by employing telephone and email strategies using the marketing generated lead list.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI), site surveys and accompanying analyses to determine serviceability.
- Capture prospective clients with efficient sales techniques while identifying and seizing up-sell opportunities and selling incremental products and services to existing clients.
- Improve sales by explaining all products and services and conducting side by side comparisons with competitor products to existing and prospective clients.
- Increase revenue by promoting and communicating current marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Encourage long term client retention through collaboration with other departments to resolve client issues.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Zero or more years working with clients
- Strong ability to persuasively present products and services to meet client needs, address and overcome objections and close sales
- Track record of providing the highest quality of service to the client
- Competitive and driven to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals and stay motivated while working within policy and acceptable standards
- Adept at organizing work and time to ensure delivery of results while displaying a strong work ethic
- Maintain high-performance levels in very difficult, changing, uncertain or other stressful situations
- Proficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment and listening to individuals on the phone while navigating multiple screens and entering information
- Commitment to maintaining client and business confidentiality
- Adaptive with the ability to provide a unique positive client experience for each account by adjusting personality and sales approach to match each client’s style
- Excel at staying calm and positive and interacting with clients until their issue has been resolved or escalated
- Tendency to remain calm during tense or stressful situations
- Expert in identifying problems and root causes within calls and effectively analyzing information to generate alternatives when data is limited or the solution produces a new opportunity
- Consistently pursue self-development, seek feedback and be receptive to coaching
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experience
- Available to work assigned shift within guidelines during hours of operation 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Zero or more years working in a call center
- Zero or more years using a computerized system as a central part of the job
- Zero or more years in commission-based sales
- One or more years working with clients
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some college classes or a Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.