Recruiter, Human ResourcesApply Now Date posted 01/11/2021 Requisition Number: 272406BR Location: United States - Texas - El Paso Area of Interest: Human Resources Position Type: Full Time
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Senior Leadership and HR Manager to develop comprehensive recruitment strategy.
- Screens, selects, interviews and evaluates potential candidates including experienced and campus hires.
- Provides recommendations to HR Manager in determining recruitment budget to include job fairs, campus events, recruitment tools and vendor fees.
- Coordinates participation in and attending job fairs.
- Writes and places advertisements and job postings.
- Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results.
- Ascertains applicants' qualifications by conducting interviews, assessments and reference checks.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files via BrassRing.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of staffing and employment practices.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Recruiting/staffing experience 3
Education and Certifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards and auto insurance
Certifications and/or Licenses
Certifications for Human Resource Professionals (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP) preferred
For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click here.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.