Spectrum Inbound Sales Manager (Bilingual English - Spanish)Apply Now Date posted 02/14/2020 Requisition Number: 258499BR Location: United States - Texas - El Paso Area of Interest: Customer Service, Inside Sales, Sales Position Type: Full Time
The Spectrum Manager of Residential Inbound Sales is a professional, highly motivated Manager with strong sales coaching and developmental experience earned in a fast paced, dynamic Call Center sales environment. In this role you will coach and develop a team of Sales Supervisors and you will be accountable for meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
Coach and motivate a team of Sales Managers in a fast-paced, dynamic Call Center Sales environment.
Motivate a team of individuals to meet or exceed established sales targets.
Develop new sales strategies within the call center to maximize opportunities.
Ensure that company revenue goals are met and exceeded in all areas, including connects, upgrades and additional revenue generating units (RGUs).
Monitor daily activities to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
Monitor individual and team sales performance.
Establish and maintain interdepartmental relationships to ensure alignment on all Charter Communications initiatives.
Handle all customer complaints and escalations as required.
Perform other duties as required by management.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language (or other applicable language) to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Must have ability to work in a pay for performance environment
- Willing and able to respond to customer or employee inquires within a timely period.
- Willing and able to work a work week that includes a weekend day.
- Knowledge of cable and telecommunications products and services
- Handle multiple projects and tasks
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Prioritize and organize effectively
- Show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Use personal computer and Microsoft Office Suite applications (I.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Work seated for prolonged periods of time
4 year Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent work experience required
Related Work Experience
5+ years: Call Center Experience
1 year: Call Center Sales Manager experience
Hours may vary. Five-day workweek must include one weekend day.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.