Strategic Account Manager, Healthcare – Spectrum EnterpriseApply Now Date posted 01/10/2020 Requisition Number: 256267BR Location: United States - Texas - El Paso Area of Interest: Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time
- Are you a motivated client-focused sales expert familiar with the needs of healthcare organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position growing existing accounts by guiding them through fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Serve as an advocate and grow key relationships within named accounts and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals and benefits that align with their needs.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target healthcare contacts for product portfolios and facilitating face-to-face meetings.
- Maintain an accurate client database to report on sales activities.
- Ensure successful client implementations by establishing data control procedures and working with regulatory agencies.
- Maintain quality service and encourage long-term retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Executives, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Expedite the sales process by assisting with fund acquisitions.
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by participating in training sessions.
- Three or more years of experience in pharmaceutical, surgical, hospital or healthcare sales
- Five or more years of strategic business-to-business (B2B) sales experience or account management with a proven record meeting $3,000 monthly goals
- Expert of HIPAA and compliance regulations
- Strong network building with the ability to identify and cultivate market opportunities in assigned accounts
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a team environment
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel
- Quick learner with the ability to apply concepts and knowledge in the field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Five or more years of experience selling data, voice (PRI/SIP, LAN/WAN), cloud and video solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Experience in another sales channel or in tele-sales on embedded accounts
- Positive attitude and confidence when presenting technical information to high-level clients
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Connect with us
Stay in the loop about everything that’s going on at Spectrum. Get information about local openings and hiring events delivered right to your inbox. You can even upload your resume so we can match you with new opportunities.