Multi-Tenant Sales SupervisorApply Now Date posted 12/10/2018 Requisition Number: 231317BR Location: United States - Texas - Farmers Branch Zip Code: 75234 Area of Interest: Operations/General, Other, Sales, Telecommunications Position Type: Full Time
The purpose of this position is to manage the daily operation of the Multi-Tenant Sales direct sales staff, including hiring, training, counseling, motivating and tracking the results of MDU and new build sales.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the Multi-Tenant Sales Rep team in a manner which contributes to team effectiveness and supports the company’s major objectives. The main objectives are to gain customers, provide high quality service, project a positive company image, operate in the most cost-effective manner possible, high performance, revenue growth and maintain competitive advantage.
- Ensure the Multi-Tenant Sales team meets or exceeds annual sales goals, related objectives and maximizes product penetration.
- Ensure each Multi-Tenant Sales Rep meets or exceeds quotas/sell-ins in their assigned territory.
- The position serves as a liaison between MDU Managers/Owners, builders and developers, requiring relationship based sales skills.
- Make field calls with staff on a rotating or as needed basis, spending a minimum of three days per week in the field to observe, assist and evaluate each Multi-Tenant Sales Rep. Report findings and or concerns observed to the Management the next day.
- Work with the sales team to establish individual goals, objectives and action plans designed to attain company, departmental and personal objectives.
- Responsible for dissemination of information, responsibilities and assignments to sales team as directed by management.
- Submit new strategies, ideas and suggestions for meeting budget expectations whenever possible and applicable to management.
- Ensure all Multi-Tenant Sales Reps maintain a customer friendly and professional image and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Resolve issues with warehouse personnel on converter/equipment discrepancies.
- Train new sales reps in all aspects of their job.
- Ensure all Multi-Tenant Sales Reps sell in accordance with properly authorized company policies.
- Ensure all sales/installations completed meet company’s completion standards.
- Submit new strategies, ideas and suggestions in order to meet and exceed budgeted expectations.
- Provide information to management on the results of sales and provide feedback from the public on promotional campaigns.
- Assist management to ensure proper market coverage.
- Inspect and investigate MDU complexes with low penetration to come up with strategies to increase penetration.
- Coordinate and facilitate missed or problem installations with sales reps, customers and the technical department.
- Verify accuracy of check-in and payroll for the Multi-Tenant Sales Reps.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as directed by management.
- Interview and evaluate potential candidates.
- Monitoring installation quality and completion percentage.
- Responsible for equipment inventory control.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of five years of sales experience and leadership experience.
- Requires strong motivational skills, ability to train, highly analytical and very organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills a must.
- A good working knowledge of personal computers required with knowledge of cable billing systems a plus.
- Knowledge of the cable product as well as some technical knowledge of the cable system preferred.
- Use of a private vehicle and a valid driver’s license with verifiable good driving record and certificate of insurance.
- Must be able to travel in system location and to the division headquarters. Travel throughout the division’s footprint may occasionally be required.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Day in the Life
Curious about a typical day as a Spectrum employee? Check out these stories of how our people spend their day. Hear stories and watch original video featuring members of our team.Go